your eyes

your eyes

A Poem by Alex Vandool

my eyes have seen the stars with you....my eyes have cried a million tears behind the scenes for you....my love and resurrection in the shine of life and grey and darker lines....my eyes have drowned in bitterness and joy and hate....my eyes have died in liberty for you....my eyes have tried to find the innocence of old...my eyes have seen the wonder of the worlds inside...and words of thoughts dispersing through the gaps in soul and mind and conscious look unconsciousness to hold....my eyes are wide at once when entry flash and cool...and heat to touch and rush and slow down fast and swoon....to match the beat of heart of hearts in you...my eyes cant see...my eyes cant please...my eyes cant show what you cant feel...my eyes must try to see the hope electric blue....and massive ocean crashing at the feet of one who hushes you and all these memories wont let me go...my eyes to rest and promises and will...and bear the vast infinity of space which hides and glides in timeless human choice....to raise the purest sparkle of your voice....and wont forget the endless marvel of your eyes...

© 2021 Alex Vandool


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
Added on February 9, 2008
Last Updated on September 30, 2021

Author

Alex Vandool
Alex Vandool

Paris, France



About
more..

Writing
She... She...

A Poem by Alex Vandool