Faith in Faith

Faith in Faith

A Poem by Alexander Dueck
"

This is to comfort you in your beliefs...or to shake them. As you read, think like an artist.

"
     What do you believe in?  Science? God? Both? Whatever you choose to believe in, it comes down to just that; a choice. There will never be enough proof to quench the never-ending curious questions in our minds. Anything that you believe, know or whatever you want to call it has faith holding it up. It's not "...turtles all the way down". If you believe in a religion, you have faith that those who documented were being honest and whoever originally spoke, was being true. If you believe in current studies, then you have faith that no other conflicting information will come along and rewrite the present. Maybe you believe in evidence, in which case you have faith that you are seeing things the way they are. Then you must have faith in yourself if you think you have the ability to do that and you must also have faith that those who documented were honest and whoever originally spoke, was being true.  




                    Describe this in 2 words


                     Check out my other similar and completely different writing. It'll be super fun!

© 2017 Alexander Dueck


Author's Note

Alexander Dueck
And how do you feel about that?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017
Tags: faith, philosophy, religeon, atheism, god, reality, curious, provoking, wonder, believe, belief, mind, thought, think, brain, insight, wisdom, knowledge, life, creative

Author

Alexander Dueck
Alexander Dueck

Canmore, Alberta, Canada



About
Hello there, I'm Alexander. I want to share with you some of my ideas. Please feel free to give honest feedback, so I can learn to say what I feel in a way that makes you want to listen. .. more..

Writing