Amour

Amour

A Story by Alexandra
"

Something I wrote years ago during an English lesson. It's not very polished at all, I know.

"

I looked around the room, darkness covering the far side. It was freezing cold. I sat against a wall with my knees brought up to my chin, staring into the darkness, wondering what lurked there.

Suddenly, a figure walked towards me from out of the shadows. He was an image of beauty. In the moonlight that seeped through, his lustrous brown eyes glistened. He had long auburn hair that reached his chest and perfect facial features. His nose was so straight you would think it was sculpted by the right hand of God, his mouth was a rose petal on his snow-white skin and his eyes were framed with long black eyelashes. He was truly perfect.

Slowly he approached me and then, when he reached my feet, he stopped. He looked at me contently, and then spoke. “Do not be afraid. My name is Armand.” I smiled. His grin revealed something that scared me, and that was two elongated, pointy fangs. “They are nothing to be afraid of Allessandria, and neither am I.” I was increasingly curious as to how he knew my name. “I read minds. It was a gift I acquired on becoming what I am.” He began to speak again. “I am a vampire, a blood drinker. I know this may be a great shock to you, but please don’t be scared. I’m too enthralled by your beauty to hurt you, your glistening eyes.” I stared at him in amazement due to what he just said.
For the first time since he had approached me, I constructed a full sentence. “All of my life I’ve heard of vampires. They are said to be the most beautiful creatures on Earth, and you are living proof that they are! Since I first heard about vampires, I wanted to know one, love with one, and have one fall in love with me.” He bent down and offered me his hand. I took it. He lifted me onto my feet so that I stood in front of him. He leaned in towards me, holding the back of my neck.

And that’s where the dream ended.

© 2009 Alexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You should totally re-do Twilight. You write a million billion times better than Stephanie Meyer. Maybe this story containing vampires did trigger the 'twilight' bit. But i can assure you I am not a stereotyped Twilight lover.
Keeping your piece in mine, once again it astounds me how beautiful your descriptions really are. I wish i had that mind frame to write with so much heart felt emotions.
Beautifully written =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You should totally re-do Twilight. You write a million billion times better than Stephanie Meyer. Maybe this story containing vampires did trigger the 'twilight' bit. But i can assure you I am not a stereotyped Twilight lover.
Keeping your piece in mine, once again it astounds me how beautiful your descriptions really are. I wish i had that mind frame to write with so much heart felt emotions.
Beautifully written =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2009

Author

Alexandra
Alexandra

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom



About
Hey... I'm Alexandra, 18 years old and doing my A levels. I'm in love with Victorian literature. Talk to me.. I'm friendly. =D more..

Writing