Warrior

Warrior

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa
"

Lucky you, you get it 15 minutes early daybreak!

"

I awake. He lies writhing on the bed, blood slithering from his lips and his eyes orbs of black. A long, broken word is clawed into his naked chest. I stare blankly, the world doing as it should and spinning on it's axis, only it's now ripping me in the wrong direction.

Fight snarls and lifts a claw to show me the blood under her nails. She grins a horribly morbid smile and brings her finger through the air to point at the man lying helplessly on the bed. The one word she has written is brilliant. It sickens me to see the blood drip from his cuts, yet a smile crawls across my lips. The one word is simply her name. But it says all other words that need be said in five simple letters.

Shriek waltz's from the darkness and pats Fights' shoulder.

What...?

I cannot finish the question; I'm not sure if I want to know. My eyes drift over his shaking body, past his quivering lips, over his nakedness. He looks demonized-- Fight had cooed a hell fire creature from its burning abyss and convinced him to take home in this snakes body-- He did so happily.

Malicious sneaks up behind Shriek and suddenly shakes her. Shrieks piercing cry fills every crevice of my mind, every corner. Her eyes glitter red, her smile screams mischief.

You know very well Malicious twitters.

I shudder. My legs are going to give out beneath me, I cannot take this. I am not human. I am a creature of emotions. Fights pulls my hands to my face so I can witness the bruises on my knuckles and cake of crimson stuffed within the pastry of my nails.

Why is he like this?

The pill, love. Shriek whispers.

You fed it to him on a golden spoon Malicious boasts, thoroughly pleased with her work. Fight is simple and quiet, her eyes raging but she does not move from her spot beside Shriek.

The only shout Fight let me howl was that of a warrior. Shriek rises her eyes to the never-ending ebony sky and twirls in a circle-- her dress flowing silkily. It was wonderful!

She truly is beautiful: fair and fragile. Her eyes though, are soil. Her spinning dance comes to a graceful stop and she sighs.

Fights eyes rise to mine. Carefully she touches Malicious' hand. Malicious rips her hand away, but Fight pursues. Finally, Malicious understands and she awkwardly takes Fights hand. Shriek looks at the two with confusion flickering in her chocolate eyes. Fight slides her hand into Shrieks before another moment passes. Never once does Fights' eyes leave mine. They say in perfect unison, we are one.

But where is Joy?



© 2012 AleyshaRosa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I am not human. I am a creature of emotions." Chills.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very good I'll of mystery.

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

I'll?
MOON

11 Years Ago

oops, full of mystery apologies.
AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Haha no worries. Just a tad confused =P
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
it keeps on getting intriguing to mysterious to kinda abstract scenes of each chapters... each chapters always opens a new door to another mysterious scenes...

a darkly written chapter...

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Indeed...
This is intriguing to read, emotional and interesting. I noticed some little things, the apostrophes with FIght--*Fight's eyes, Fight's hand etc., but overall very good!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

I noticed those after I posted too... =/
Thanks, NM =]
A world of emotions given qualification like personalities the way a video game may express itself as a person. Interesting!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Indeed it does
Thanks =]
'Creature of emotions'...interesting.

So far, we have Shriek, Fight, Malicious...and no Joy. Everyone needs Joy!! D:

'Fed it to him on a golden spoon..." Nice. Nuff said.

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Thanks =]
More emotions to come, my friend
Ariana

11 Years Ago

Can't wait! :D
I'm so intrigued by this, I look forward to the next chapter! I can't wait to see where you take us next. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

The reaction of my audience is what inspires me
Thanks =]
This was just as amazing as the last chapter, this was so original, I would have never have thought up something like this. Oh, and your last line? Awesome. The last line is very cool.

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

I love the last line too =]
Thanks
Wow, some very deep Freudian layers going on here! I want to read through it some more, and see what kind of dissecting I can do, but for right now I just want to say the imagery and drive were great. It really rode through, forcing the readers eyes onto the next line. Aaand, I have to check out the other chapters!

Posted 11 Years Ago


AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

Thanks =]
Appreciate the review. Yes! Please read through the chapters! =D
Steven

11 Years Ago

Looking forward to them! :)
AleyshaRosa

11 Years Ago

One a day, my friend
"I am not human. I am a creature of emotions." I love that quote, I think this is the best chapter yet, still have no idea what's going on though.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

450 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on October 17, 2012
Tags: trip, blanket, swim, flame, fire, chapter, drug, pill, intense, fight, warrior


Author

AleyshaRosa
AleyshaRosa

Abbotsford, BC, Canada



About
Canadian, eh? I've been writing since I was 13 (I'm now 18) and have recently started back up on writing a novel that I'm now half through. I mostly write prose poems and short stories with a tonne .. more..

Writing
Kill Me. Kill Me.

A Poem by AleyshaRosa



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fight Fight

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Snow Snow

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Trip Trip

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Christmas Christmas

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa


Swim Swim

A Chapter by AleyshaRosa