Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Adam's Love

Adam's Love

A Story by Analgesia

     Adam’s love was a searing hate behind the ears.  A devaluation of the market around his chosen gem that made foil of foreign busts and thighs.  His love shined.  It twinkled in his simian eyes like a thing grasped from a dead pharaoh’s hand.
    “Deb-or-Ah” he pronounced with pronounced softness upon his lips; inaudible.  Her name was a breath, he respired her.  Inspired her; she, him.  She condensed and danced, an expiring expression on the dry Chicago wind; sometimes flitting off after automotive exhaust, sometimes reclining and dissipating against his face as he walked.  But always vent through him, between tall buildings, pairs of well healed legs popping in and out of the jostle of busy businessman pants legs.  For now her spirit blew through the open window; apartment 4D, the thick red brick abused by billowing curtains.  
    A cigarette silhouette, she set her elbows in the sill; a Mary of either kind.  Red hair like some clothesline can-can line; a mirage simmering in the arid cold.       
    She came from the earth.  Still stained with thumb smudges from eager grappling paws; she was delicate: her removal from the silt to be carried out by hand.  
    Off of the sidewalk, behind the door that made the loud streetly rabble into dark river water, after the first, second, and every other, save the last (that one he skipped with Christmas morning urgency) stair, her harem-skarem toll-booth lechery lemonade stand stood, ever since just after the beginning of time and scantily ever after.
       She didn’t want to: it was implied, but the appropriate exchanges were made.  The bills were like emerald foil behind her clear stone eyes, her Gorgon gaze that turned the keener parts to stone. 

© 2014 Analgesia


Author's Note

Analgesia
I may actually finish this eventually, but until then I'm too hungry for validation to put off posting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're one of my favorite writers here.
Please finish this :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on May 7, 2014

Author

Analgesia
Analgesia

FL



About
I've settle into a routine: I'll stew in my own words for a few months, then, when there's been enough rumination I'll dispatch some sort of half cocked pile of context riddled with pretension and lov.. more..

Writing
Monster Monster

A Story by Analgesia


Dead City Dead City

A Poem by Analgesia