Renaissance of the essence

Renaissance of the essence

A Story by Jeannette Lunete

Framed porcelain shutters have seized the ravens away. Dawn rests. Zillion hoar molecules  on her cheekbones. 
"A paralyzed scythe covers my eyes. My iris seems sheltered in claustrophobic order. I dare you to mould my apathy with soil and shatter it down with your spite." 
Silence replies. Lethargic.
Infected by hiatus, the orbit of the crowd seems obnoxious.
Population: 0,0000000000000001.
She and the repression of singularity. 
The pellucid binding  seems beyond retrieve. 
" Compassion is filtered in the crease of intermission. I want to be a part of your panel of disharmony. Now."
Population: 0,0000000000000000. 
The Now is vigilant. 

© 2015 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is a thing to behold when the intensity of the moment gets ahold of you and you feel you've had enough but you can't implode or explode so you rationalize but it is an intricate process as emotions are entertwined so you can't put them to the side. Millions of souls empty but the one, but when we unite and finally immerse and mange to get through the malaise of frustration I imbue and dissolve.

Not about me anymore so me - 1 = 0

You know I like your approach to send more adulation would be bordering in abuse.

Thankyou Jeanette!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Rene for this terrific interpretation. It's interesting to see the story through your e.. read more



Reviews

pretty hooked on your poetry .. every single line (again) is steeped in enigma and psyche deep .. just a couple of maybe editing things .. "I dare you to mould .." do you mean "mold" ...and "..in the crease of intermession .." do you mean "intermission" ?

being alone and to be striving to eliminate "me" .. and your closing line is almost threatening to me .. i dont know quite where to go with this but i am hooked on your word smithing abilities .. every phrase a tidbit of addiction :)
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the editing reminders.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it. :)
Einstein Noodle

9 Years Ago

you have a unique gift J. ...
Artwork and words are amazing. I had to read twice. You open the door to question and possibility in the short story. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for taking the time to for a look at my artwork. Every kind of feedback is welcome. I a.. read more
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

It is very good artwork. Art can give life and reason for our words. To be able to write and draw. Y.. read more
Feeling alone and isolated is miserable.

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is superb! Thoroughly enjoyed! Thought provoking, written in surreal form and epically so, wow! xo

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much Poppy. I'm thrilled by the fact that you've enjoyed it. It means a lot to me. :)
Ruth

9 Years Ago

My pleasure hon xo
"Silence replies. Lethargic."

Nice.

This was a short piece. Usually I see something like this and kind of shy away, because I'm like... this can't be any good... but this was surprisingly neat and ordered, a bit of micro-fiction that kind of sang, the words sort of smooth, blending into the next line. Poetic prose that works is hard to do. You accomplished this with unaltered grace. Thanks for the words.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks for this positive feedback. I'm thrilled that it was an exception. I appreciate it a lot. :)
A great, esoteric work Jeannette. You say so much with so little. I see how all those zeros represent the incalculable mass of nothingness.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Alan for this great encouragement. It means a lot to me! :)
It is a thing to behold when the intensity of the moment gets ahold of you and you feel you've had enough but you can't implode or explode so you rationalize but it is an intricate process as emotions are entertwined so you can't put them to the side. Millions of souls empty but the one, but when we unite and finally immerse and mange to get through the malaise of frustration I imbue and dissolve.

Not about me anymore so me - 1 = 0

You know I like your approach to send more adulation would be bordering in abuse.

Thankyou Jeanette!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeannette Lunete

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Rene for this terrific interpretation. It's interesting to see the story through your e.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2015

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Sage~ ~Sage~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~