Exits

Exits

A Story by Jeannette Lunete

Wiped away by oblivion, she nods at the frozen motion. In our world escapists were served cold to the Universal Court of Apathy. But this time it was by mistake. Unjustified. We barely realized that she was running in circles the whole time. In circles of misconceptions, lies and retraction. She could not  recall her name. Not even her shadow remembered her. The only memory she replayed was her walk towards delusion. She walked the Great wall of China towards him, and when she finally recognized him stumbling towards her, the wall disappeared. Only an inferno of hysterical laughter and a broken bottle of Scotch lying on the floor, embraced her. Over her head the spirit of Marina Abramovic appearead.  She was tripping again. Maybe LSD was on the menu without her ordering. Django stopped delivering since her last little adventure to the panic room. Deja vu was  again on the répertoire. And she knows is that all we have is the spiral zone running out of her spinal cord.

© 2016 Jeannette Lunete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow! dark, ominous and hard to swallow past the lump in me throat :( i was so happy to see you had posted anew my friend but in reading i am worried and fearful ;) hope all is well Jeannette .. love and joy to you
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jeannette Lunete

7 Years Ago

Thanks E. :) everything is fine, thanks for asking.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
1 Review
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016

Author

Jeannette Lunete
Jeannette Lunete

About
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. C. S. Lewis more..

Writing