Blur

Blur

A Poem by Aliquise

You know everything has gone wrong when you've become so reliant on drugs to find light in your days again. I remember feeling so awake, sun's rays poring through the window pin. I could... feel. The warmth it illuminates. But my life was at stake. This moment had only lasted for mere seconds. My world became contorted, loitered with non physical beings that s cowered the room. Soon the walls twisted, completely distorted, sullenly perspirated. Bleeding words of hatred. Telling me my life was over rated, you're hated. By the ones you love most,the ones that you thought you could trust. My mind was slipping, I kept trying to escape the black hole which siphoned my life away, all my emotions, my feelings. At least I was running, but repetitively just kept tripping. That's when I came upon a tall,wavering wall, shaking violently I knew it was going to fall. I didn't have much time, none to stall. So getting off my knees I charged, heart in hand, It was too sick to bleed, I desperately breathed, "This isn't just a dream, never some huge scheme to throw me off balance. I'll denounce this, captivate these talents. HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE! FOR DEATH IS A SINNN, you're running out of time... you just need to make it to the other side.. then you'll be fine." But the demons burst from the seems, reaching talons that wrapped frigid hands round my feet. I fell, hell had caught up, the devil beguiled me under his seductive spell.

 Falling into this black hole which I had for so long prolonged... it's depth I shall never be able to tell.  

© 2015 Aliquise


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on October 10, 2015
Last Updated on October 10, 2015

Author

Aliquise
Aliquise

NewYork , NY



About
Well not a lot honestly. I express a lot of things through writing. I love it. more..

Writing