The Voice

The Voice

A Story by Allen S. Thomas
"

Dark, Horror

"

The voice


(Creepy voice) Hey al, remember me? Come on…let me out. Go crazy al. whose turn is it this time eh? Is it that tramp Vanessa? Is it your girlfriend Carla? Whose turn is it Al? Is it you? (Allen) “I don’t need you! I shouldn’t do this " I " I won’t you can’t make me! She is my best friend’s girl….” Who cares Al? She’s hot and feisty; you know you want her Al.

“STOP IT! Oh please god, make it just stop that isn’t true….” We know its true Al. I’m a part of you see! I know that you want her so badly. (Slowly) Why don’t you just take her Al? “I won’t betray him and I don’t need you!” Of course you do! Remember the day at the back alley way? (slowly) those bodies everywhere,… their faces bashed in… eyes crying streams of blood… who do you think did that huh? We did Al. And you were enjoying it…

 “(Frantic) I blacked out and when I woke up blood was everywhere. (Screaming) I NEVER DID ANYTHING!” What are you talking about Al? They were bullying you so I took care of them. Come on al let me out, go crazy! “I’m not cra…” Oh really so who have you been talking to? Who’s in the room but us Al? (Allen looks in the mirror) only us…

“You’re wrong! You aren’t real!” Of course I’m real! Don’t you remember Al? That day when you asked me to kill all those mean kids. So what did we do? We bashed in all their crying faces in Al! It was so much fun! We were laughing an’ having a good old’ time! “(Allen crying) Stop it… oh please just stop it…” You can’t get rid of me Al.

 So tell me whose turn is it? Whose turn to die Al? Is it Vanessa? Is it Carla? Simon, Rodney, Bill, Catherine…. “STOP IT!” They all had a turn Al. You know you want her Al. Come on, let me out. Have some fun! (Allen sits on the floor in a ball rocking back and forth) “R-Rain Rain G-Go away. Come again another D-Day…” I’m not like the rain Al. I won’t ever go away! Come on Al. Let’s have some fun.

(Allen gets up and looks in the mirror) Al… Al come on Al….Let’s have some fun! “Let it end here. I won’t do it!” (Allen reaches in his pocket and pulls out a 9mm pistol, aims at his temple and pulls the trigger.) “Oh Please *cough* Let it end……. (Voice trails off)”

 

THE END

 

 

© 2010 Allen S. Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it, and while I wanted to read more, the way you left it was great. Not all stories have to be long and you clearly understand that. Great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2010
Last Updated on April 11, 2010
Tags: Dark, Horror