Five.

Five.

A Chapter by Allison

"Death embraces me
destroying my sanity
Reaching for the light
Fading to darkness
This feeling of emptiness
The physical perish with sight"

 

I'm fading... fading ... fading.

 

I’m dying… or am I already dead? This winter, this being of nothing, this knowing of nothing, is driving me insane. It’s destroying my sanity. I’m loosing my hold on reality. Is this reality? How can something like this be real? Nothing is real.

 

I see this light… this light in the darkness. This crushing nothing could be described as darkness, but it’s not dark. It’s the absence of everything. But there is light. There is hope. There is my small amount of sanity have I have left. That’s fading. Everything is fading. Nothing is fading.

 

Do you follow me? Is this understandable? I’m on the way out. I’m so close to the end. These few minutes, seconds, years, whatever have lasted for all eternity in my mind. My sanity is the last thing to leave me.

 

And now I’m watching everything physical disappear with everything mental. Everything is fading to nothing. Not the nothing that is something, but the nothing that is nothing.
 

I'm fading... fading ... gone.

 



© 2009 Allison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on June 21, 2009
Last Updated on June 21, 2009


Author

Allison
Allison

IL



About
"I was half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fal.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Allison


The Sea The Sea

A Poem by Allison