Shatterd Love

Shatterd Love

A Story by Allison
"

A humorous little story.

"

   I was sitting on the park bench and the sun was blisteringly hot. I'd been stupid enough to wear almost all black today, think it would miraculously turn cold and everyone would be freezing except for me, but of course, that didn't happen.

   Then I heard it. That cheery little tune that played over and over in my head as the man pushing the cart neared the very spot I was sitting.

   Ice cream.

   I quickly fished a five out of my pocket, gave it to the kind man, and asked, almost pleaded, for the biggest cone of vanilla ice cream he had. He reached into that heaven on wheels and fished out the biggest ice cream cone I had ever seen, along with a handful of change.

   "Keep the change," I muttered between licks. I began walking away, my only thoughts on how good the ice cream felt in my mouth and sliding down my throat. I was truly in heaven. Nothing could ruin this moment...

   ...Except the frisbee that happened to conviniently fly at me full force, into my ice cream, shattering it to oblivion. It went everywhere. Onto my shirt, the ground, and in my face. I was in shock at how fast it had all happened, my mouth open in awe. I looked up to see a man waving and shoting "Sorry!" I hid my confusion, and fury, with a simple nod and walked away, sticky, hot, and overwhelmed with a burning lust for that shattered ice cream cone. 

© 2012 Allison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Only you would write about a tradgedy of ice cream splattering everywhere. Good story other wise

Posted 13 Years Ago


heh heh i loove ice cream..i would be so sad if this happened to me..(:

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2012
Tags: Ice Cream, Sad, Funny

Author

Allison
Allison

OH



About
I will let my writing show you who I am. more..

Writing
5 5

A Poem by Allison


4 4

A Poem by Allison


3 3

A Poem by Allison