Tell Him

Tell Him

A Story by Allusyen
"

#43. Dying

"

 

I never thought I’d be here, choking back tears as I write this apology. I never thought I’d be saying mom - forgive me. I never meant to put you through that hell, but I couldn’t do it alone.
I never thought I’d be listening to the music, tears coursing down my face as I study my escape from feeling this terrible pain in my chest. I hurt mom. I’ve been hurting for months and it just wont go away. It wont go away because of what I did, what I needed to do then, and it hurts even now. It hurts five months on.

It should have been today you know - August 4th.

How can you not know? How can you not remember? Do you not want to? Do you think I don’t? Why don’t you know how much this is killing me? Why aren’t you here, telling me it’s going to be okay?

I can’t bear this anymore, I just can’t. There’s a hole in the middle of me, and it’s just getting bigger with time.

I didn’t think it would affect me this much… I didn’t think it would affect me at all.

The leaflet says, some women are relieved.

It doesn’t mention anything about this horrible pain. It doesn’t tell you that your heart can still break… It doesn’t tell you that you’ll obsess over it, unable to tell anyone.

It doesn’t tell you that it can hurt so much, you just want to die.

 

I’m done wanting, and mom, I’m sorry.

I just can’t cope. I can’t live this way. I can’t live not whole, knowing that I did that terrible thing, that I killed something so irreplaceable.

 

Please… Tell Him I Love Him, and this is not his fault. Tell him what I did, and what today should have been.

Tell him, he should have been a father.

© 2008 Allusyen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Bittersweet tragedy... Beautiful word play, and nice allusions and paralells without giving too much away, before putting down that expected but still gutting line at the end. It's one of those moments when suddenly the air goes out and you just stare at those words over and over again... Great write, and very heartfelt...

...remember what they say, gone but not forgotten. Doesn't have to be a bad thing... xo

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Bittersweet tragedy... Beautiful word play, and nice allusions and paralells without giving too much away, before putting down that expected but still gutting line at the end. It's one of those moments when suddenly the air goes out and you just stare at those words over and over again... Great write, and very heartfelt...

...remember what they say, gone but not forgotten. Doesn't have to be a bad thing... xo

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that's sad...well written, but depressing. (That's not an insult. I often get that about my work) I liked it though.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 14, 2008
Last Updated on August 15, 2008

Author

Allusyen
Allusyen

York, United Kingdom



About
The 100 Things Challenge 1.The Name, Ivy 2. My Perfect Love 3. Light 4. Dark 5. Seeking Solace 6. Break Away 7. Heaven 8. Innocence 9. Drive 10. "Second Meetings" 11. "My Perfect Woman..... more..

Writing
The Library The Library

A Story by Allusyen


Seeing Red... Seeing Red...

A Story by Allusyen