Plotline

Plotline

A Story by Alysha
"

I wrote this plot for someone else these are basic ideas.

"

    The story opens on a clearing just before midday. A silver and black wolf lays as though dead. Kenjin is awakened by the sun's rays, and the painful throbbing in his head and back. He opens his eyes to find the clearing smeared with the blood of his pack members. Kenjin immediately goes into shock. Fuzzy bits and pieces of what happened the night before flash through his mind. They were brutally attacked by hunters, who believed it was their pack that had ransacked their village when in fact his pack had never gone anywhere near it.

 

    Kenjin searches the clearing preparing a funeral ceremony for his departed brethern when he discovers that not all of his pack members had been killed. He decides that the next day, after his dead members had been properly laid to rest, he will strike out to find the rest of his pack.

 

    He follows their scent through the forest losing it several times to distractions. On one such event he runs into Lulan. A beautiful copper colored female wolf who had once been apart of his pack but had struck out on her own. She informs him of the direction in which the pack traveled and decides to follow along with him.

 

    They walk along together for several days, but Kenjin cannot seem to pick up the scent of his pack. All the while he find himself falling for Lulan even as her mysterious and coy nature unsettles him. Kenjin begins to think that maybe it would be better if he didn't find his pack. If he did he would just end up back where he was in the pecking order, which was low. At least with Lulan he had a chance to start his own pack or to make his own rules at the very least.

 

    However just as he decided to stay with her Lulan became anxious. She wanted to move out of the meadow the two had been occupying for a while but just as they reached it's limits, wolves from Kulshana's pack surrounded them and escorted them to Kulshana's den.

 

    Upon entering Kulshana's domain Kenjin discovers Lulan's treachery to lead him to Kulshana. Heartbroken Kenjin is at a loss for what to do and can only sit there as Kulshana steps out to meet him personally. She is a regal white wolf who carries herself as if she were a queen. She orders her pack to bring forth the rest of his pack. Kaya, the alfa female, Miten, second in command, and a few cubs who had not yet earned their names were brought before him. Kulshana tells him how it was her pack that had attacked the hunters village and how she had framed them to look the guilty party so that she could have their hunting grounds. For her pack had grown beyond it's means, and had over-hunted it's terretories.

 

    This angers Kenjin, if she had taught her pack proper discipline none of this would have happened and he would still be living content with his pack. With nothing else to lose Kenjin challenges Kulshana. A move that shocks everyone. Lulan interjects, showing that she cares for him. and begs him not to but his mind is set.

 

    Kenjins battle with Kulshana is long and drawn out leaving him bloodied and beaten but he finally wins with a pin and Kulshana begging for her life, which he graciously grants on the condition that she move far to the North and never show her face again. Kulshana's pack slowly sulks away realizing that it's alpha had been beaten. Many of the younger ones swear felaty to Kenjin and he becomes alpha of both terretories with Lulan at his side as his mate.

© 2010 Alysha


Author's Note

Alysha
I'm not going to add anymore this is as good as it's going to get folks sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on August 12, 2010

Author

Alysha
Alysha

San Diego, CA



About
Hello everyone I am Alysha Raelene. I live a simple life with my husband we are experienceing the joys and pains of pregnancy at the moment and we're loving the chance. I love writing and all that go.. more..

Writing
Sonnet # 10 Sonnet # 10

A Poem by Alysha


Sonnet #9 Sonnet #9

A Poem by Alysha


First Words First Words

A Poem by Alysha