Jinx

Jinx

A Chapter by Hikaru

"Wake up." A deep male voice said poking me

I lifted my head and a searing pain hit me "F**k the retarded bastered who drugged me." I cursed

A boy stood above me holding another deck of cards but they were purple and black.

"Hello Jinx." He said

I moved but the restraints were holding me down.

He waved the card over me.

I screamed. Loud with pain. A mark was placed over my heart and I jerked back with pain, arching my back with pain. All I felt was anger and joy of riddles and rimes.

The boy let me up and pulled my to a mirror. My hair was half black half regular red, my eyes the same one red one black. I was covered in black and red body paint. I was handed a corset and skirt both of course black and red.

I pulled on the clothes and he laced up the corset. I put on a black mask. I felt jolly, cunning.

I grinned devilishly "What do you want me to do?"

The boy smiled. "Go cause chaos lure in the boys from the party. But never take off your mask. I have claimed something that was theirs." Afterthought he said "You have an ability to be a shadow and defy gravity and crest portals in the ground leading you from one place to another."

"Well." I said my voice as smooth as poison "Why don't you join me? Or are you going to leave me unprotected in a world of criminals?"

He walks up and gave me a kiss slow and sweet "Here." He said he handed me the black and purple cards.

I stood on my tippy toes and whispered In his ear. "What's your name?"

"Spades." He grinned "What's yours?"

I grinned madly "I'm the Jester."

"Do you have a saying?"

I taped my black lips with a red nail "I fear nothing because I'm fear itself."

"Sexy."

"Why thank you spades."

When I took out every card and strapped it to my thigh, leg, and arm I took off in a run and threw my hand creating a portal I flipped into it I felt mad with glee.



© 2016 Hikaru


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 31, 2016
Last Updated on March 31, 2016


Author

Hikaru
Hikaru

Encinitas , CA



About
I have brown hair, love books, nebulas and love story's. (Books and writing!) I'm over eighteen (pretend to be) and I also spell a TON of things wrong and I live in California. And if you need a frien.. more..

Writing