A Mothers Love

A Mothers Love

A Book by Amberlemz
"

Based on the events i myself have experienced with social services and the pain and agony that has not only made my life a misery but also my four children's life a misery.

"

No Chapters


© 2018 Amberlemz


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Social services here cause many problems for many people and unlawfully take children.

Posted 6 Years Ago


After being in a relationship with my ex husband Philip for 12 years i decided to call it a day, it was not something that just came out of the blue, i had really thought long and hard about this decision over time. The relationship had its ups and downs just like any other but Philip was a very deceiving guy, people would always comment on how much of a good father he was as he done most of the school runs with the children, but to me there really did not know the real Philip not the one that i knew and lived with. Occasionally Philip would leave his mobile phone hanging around the house and i would take the risk of taking quick look before he remembered his mobile was not in his pocket. looking through the phone i notice he is logged in to his Facebook, i have thoughts of should or should'nt i have a crafty look to see if hes being up to no good? Thinking i could trust him but at the same time wanting to be sure i click on to his messages and one stood out to me a girl from his workplace he had been flirting with right under my nose, i did not confront him at this time and decided only to watch his behaviour in future. Getting along with family life as the weeks went by i decided to go visit my mother when i received a phone call from one of my best friends asking me to call over to her house and that she had something to show me, i sort of had that gut feeling that it had something to do with my husband Philip but i could not be sure until i went to see what it was that she wanted to show me. I told my mother i was popping over to see my friend Steph and that i would not be to long she replied 'ok', walking over to my friends house my mind was ticking. I knocked on the door and Steph let me inside the house, on my arrival Steph's good friend and work colleague Lois was also present there. As the three of us stood in the passageway we weirdly where just staring at each other until i broke the silence and asked what was going on, it became a bit of a who's going to tell her situation, Steph calmly said to Lois 'are you going to tell her or shall i?' Steph then took charge and said 'Phil has been messaging Lois and because your my friend i think you have a right to know' i replied 'yea we are good friends and i am glad you have told me, can i see the messages' Lois passed me her phone and i seen all the sleazy messages he had sent her, it was quite cringy the words he was using and begging her to meet up with him in secret and asking her to lobby him, i mean what the hell does lobby me even mean? Steph asked me what i intend to do i told her i would let her know once i had given it some thought and i went back to my mothers house. I did share what i had just witnessed with my mother and she felt the need to want strong words with him but i told her not to say anything and to keep what i shared with her to herself, she agreed but felt hurt for me. I made my way back home to my house and Philip was cooking tea, looking at the six plates laid across the kitchen counter ready for the food to be dished out i literaly felt like smashing them over his bald head but i kept my cool and pretended everything was hunky dory, for the kids sake mainly.
That night after tea was finished and kids had gone up to bed Phil had made a trip to the local shop, as i am sitting on the sofa watching TV i spot his little ugly mobile phone wedged down the side of the sofa cushion i did not hesitate to grab it, as i go in to his messages i noticed that the devious man that he is had deleted those messages that he had sent to Lois in the hope that i would never find out even if i went snooping, but what the idiot did not know is that i already knew hes obviously thought inside that stupid big head of his that Lois would keep what he sent to herself but he was so wrong.
Still keeping what i knew to myself i noticed a change in Philips behaviour towards me, for example if i asked him to do anything around the house whilst i was out i would come back home and things would still be the same as it was when i left the house, his attitude was becoming aggressive and cheeky and abruptness was becoming noticeable in the tone of his voice, i did not like it but i tolerated it to keep the peace. One night on a weekend a few guys we knew came around to our house for a drink, i wouldn't exactly call them friends but neighbours i had known for years through growing up in the area, As the drinks began to flow Phil looked like he was having a good time and getting to know the local lads, i didn't feel like drinking and decided to have an early night leaving Phil to enjoy himself. Waking up the next morning Phil was not in bed beside me and so i thought maybe hes downstairs, as i passed one of the bedrooms i noticed he was in bed in one of the other bedrooms, i asked him what he was doing sleeping in another room, he did not reply to me so i thought it best i wait until he wakes up. I make my way downstairs not only to find the living room in a absolute mess but to find the the guys from the night out still in my house on my sofa and on my floor legs and arms everywhere, i tried to wake them up but no one would wake and i certainly did not have the strength to bodily remove them from the house so i went back upstairs to the room Phil was sleeping in and i demanded him to wake up and get up and get them guys who had taken over my entire living room out of my home, he muttered something under his breath and i didn't quite hear what he said, i asked him to repeat what he said he then turned and screamed vulgar insults and language my way and refused to ask the guys dossing downstairs to leave i left the room got dressed and went to my mothers , luckily the children where sleeping out that weekend and did not witness what was going on. My mother told me not to feel intimidated and to go back to my house and get these lads out, my ,mother made her way with me and boy did she shout once we arrived back at the house, they all suddenly woke up apologized and left the house.
Now it was time to clean up the mess, Phil kept out of the way whilst my mother helped me get the room cleaned up. After an hour or so and the house back to normal my mother left leaving me to now clear things up with Phil, still out of my way hidden away upstairs i gathered my thoughts and casually walked up the stairs to the room he was in i opened the door and finally set out to confront him about his pathetic attempts to cheat on me with Lois,

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 6, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018
Tags: Separation, relationship, children, family, death, depression

Author

Amberlemz
Amberlemz

Middlesbrough, Cleveland, United Kingdom



About
I describe myself as being very ambitious, i have a passion for music and writing and like to share my thoughts on whats going on in the world today politically. I take pride in all that i do and work.. more..




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114