The Sublime War

The Sublime War

A Story by Neelam
"

This article examines the false religious propaganda.

"
   I remember the days I inner being was consumed by ignorance. This is was the dark era of my life. I am a renegade of what I have been ; the innocent soul entrenched in the bloodied lies . My soul was ripped apart by the lies of the Adversary. As if my own vulnerability was the fertile ground for the lies to sprout and grow into malignant cancer ; the Adversary was disputing my soul , ever bent to devour bits of remaining willpower. It is the conflict which led to this self destructive crisis. I realized I should rise above , beyond what I was told to see. They trapped me along with other desperate souls with their growing demand for obedience. It was the obedience to the self proclaimed leader whom acted as if he was the vessel of God , deceiving the gullible into their mortal fate. The sinister lies kept us in the bondage , while they profited by exploiting our fear
   False religious movements around the world has pledged their allegiance to the Adversary. They are ever bent to trap unfortunate souls within their circles. This is the new order of the world , a brave new world indeed. They are masquerades , operating with their thinly veiled hostility and nefarious motive to bring the world under their dark rule. These masquerades masks their ulterior purposes by imbibing the mass with their false teachings , giving them hopes that will never materialize. They thirst for power and enslave the people with their deceptive order. These masquerades are "masters" puffed up indignation , they are at the top of "food chain" , they feed on our life force. They are at the top of the pyramid which is built on our faith in falsehood. And we are asked to believe unquestioningly and surrender our wealth to advance their congregations.
   
   The masquerades have created intricate web of networks to attract more and more individuals into their snare. Once we are hypnotized by their stupendous promises of glory and freedom , we would be sinking deeper into abyss , while our souls are sucked into the black holes. Our willpower need to be suspended for they will make us their puppets. Every glint of creativity and ingenuity would be suppressed by their religious order by telling us it is sacrilegious and would invite the wrath of God. We would be down in the dumps , stripped of self awakening opportunities afforded by meditation , dance and yoga. This is the road to apathy. Once our life force has been extinguished , we will become hollow shells devoid of human spark , making our movements easier to be predicted.
   This is the sublime war against our spirituality. Millions in the world are becoming slaves to the false religious propaganda. It is hard to resist the movements if we are not vigilant enough to discern to lies from the Truth. The Truth shall set us free. Every one of us has the inborn voice , the voice that would liberate us. Everything of worth doesn't need to be pursued by turning ourselves into "walking dead" ; It is just by tuning to the voice within and looking inside of ourselves , the unexplored avenues of spiritual dimension unfolds. Each of the enslaved "unit" within a congregation has the potential to break the shackles of fear and ignorance. Each of us is born with innate passion and thirst for life and liberty. Why deny our birthright? Why become the accomplices to the masquerades' vile treachery against humanity?

© 2017 Neelam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice article. Even though religion is not a disease sometimes it really feels like it is. Critical thinking is really important so that people don't throw their lives away for something.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neelam

6 Years Ago

Yes I agree!
Well put. Before people believe the propaganda.
They should really think before they give their life to the cause. 'Is the person who asked you die for the cause. Is that person ready to die alongside you. Or is he counting the dollars.'

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Neelam

6 Years Ago

No he is afraid of death but he wants others to die for the cause he's fighting for...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: False religion

Author

Neelam
Neelam

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



About
I'm a graduate student of political science , blogger , poet and music lover. more..

Writing
Paradox Paradox

A Story by Neelam


Borderless Borderless

A Poem by Neelam