The Fall into 'One'

The Fall into 'One'

A Story by Shweta
"

It's fiction

"
The car rolled down the way. It came to a standstill after colliding a tree in its way. The driver, a girl had totally lost control of her car when a truck went wrong side and hit her. The car had gone sideways and rolled over. It was a steep fall, straight down to the base of a hill. All of a sudden in a matter of seconds the car landed down. There was no one else in the car.

It was excruciating pain she was experiencing, she cried out loud not knowing why she felt that. From where did it emerge? Why did she feel her heart was going to burst? She didn't know what went wrong suddenly. She just remembered she was pushed sideways and then she had lost total control. She held her breath, slowed it down a bit; almost negligible enough just to keep her alive. She thought the existence had come to a stand still. It had stopped moving as if everything around her had gone numb. She slowly breathed as she could and she observed around and within at the same time. She could not make out the difference. What was going inside and outside all seemed to coincide, seemed to happen at the same time. Suddenly she was not there. No one was there and she was one with everything that was around or within she didn't know exactly. It was as if she had totally disappeared and she appeared in everything that was around and she was all that was there. The pain vanished as she herself was not there. She realised pain was there because she was there. She was there and that's why the pain. Now she was one with all that was there and nothing seemed to be there as real yet was that what was totally real? The actually reality? She wondered.. Everything though seemed to come to a standstill yet she was fully aware. She was all that was present there. She was aware so she thought she could not be dreaming "...no it's not daydreaming..I have never been so much aware in my life...not so much real and one with everything...everything that seems real is not real, but this is real... This is actual reality you are not there but you are there in everything... You exist in everything yet you don't exist at all...!!"

The girl had multiple injuries, but nothing as life threatening. She had even drove back after the fall in that shape to the hospital. The casualties, nurses and doctors were awestruck to see the girl almost covered in blood making her way into the hospital and getting herself admitted. It was nothing less than a miracle...

© 2017 Shweta


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW MASTERPIECE LIKE STORY

Posted 7 Years Ago


Shweta

7 Years Ago

Thank u so much :)
What a beautiful expression of the 'singularity' and such a wise choice of name. Loved it

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shweta

7 Years Ago

Thank u so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017
Tags: Fall, One, Oneness, Pain

Author

Shweta
Shweta

India



About
I am too good a person to be true! Sarcasm intended. more..

Writing
Coarse love Coarse love

A Poem by Shweta


Like Air Like Air

A Poem by Shweta


Poet's muse Poet's muse

A Poem by Shweta