Ch.1 My Crime

Ch.1 My Crime

A Chapter by Amneh
"

Nima's beginning

"
As I stare down at the crimson red blood all around. Confused and scarred from what has just happened here. It was just an accident I didn't mean to. It was a bad dision* , but wat else was I suppose to do. People do crazy things in crazy situations. What is going to happen to me? Am I going to jail? Are they going to give me a death plenty? I don't want to die yet. I should leave before the cops come here, but won't I be in more trouble. Not unless they don't find me. "I am so sorry mom and dad I didn't mean to, but you guys drove me to it. I know you won't answer to me. So all I have to say is I'll see you in hell."...It has been a week since that horrible incident. Forever I am branded a murder. Not only did I take one persons life I toke two. For me to survive I have to change my ways. I am no longer a sweet girl who never did anything bad . That's all in the past. "Well hello there Mrs. Nima. How have you been?" "Who are you? How do you know my name?" "Oh, how rude of me. I am Royston but you can call me Roy." "Okay, I got that part, but how do you know my name?" "Let just say you have peaked my interest. On the day you killed your parents." "I don't know what your talking about . I have no parents." "Now now, you can't be lying to me. I saw you brutally kill them. It looked like you were having some fun." "What now are you going to take me to the cops?" "Oh, heavens no! I want you to live with me." "Umm, why?" "I want to train you, make you stronger. I want you to be my body guard." "But aren't the cops going to look for me?" "No sweetheart. I already took care of that." "Just who are you?" "I am simply Roy." This guy has to be someone important if he needs a body guard and he's able to hold back the police. The thing that's bothering me is why has he chose me for a body guard? "Shall we go Mrs. Nima?" "Ummm..." "Don't worry I shall explain it more clearly once we get to the mansion." Mansion? He Is a rich guy and that means he has to be important. "Okay?" "Let me call the driver." This is so crazy. From being a nice girl to being a murder and now a body guard? Yep, defiantly going to hell! "Mrs. Nima the car is here." "Ah, ya coming." Dang that's not a mansion that's a castle. "Now before we go talk about business. How about we get you cleaned up and feed." What am I a dog? "This the head maid Marry. She will be the one taking care of you from now on." "Hello Mrs. Nima!" "Hello, you can just call me Nima. The Mrs. part is to formal for me." "Okay!" She looks nice? "Right this way Nima." "Ah, okay." "Nima" " yes?" "Don't be so nervous. Your going like it here. Just think of this your new home. Sir Royston is very kind. He doesn't even treat us like maids, but just let me warn you! I wouldn't do anything to displease him." "Why?" "Well everyone has there bad side." "Um, ya." "Oh, I'm sorry I must have upset you?" "No no, you didn't upset me I just remember something." "Oh, well I'm still sorry. Well anyways here is the bathroom and here are your clothes just ring if you need anything." This situation is just to weird. First of all I "peaked his interests" doesn't explain how he knows my name. Second, of all why me? I don't have any experience protecting anyone. I'm just a 14 year old girl. Royston looks taller,stronger, and older then me. I am so confused. "Mrs.Nima are you okay? You've been there for a long time." "Oh, ya I'm comeing now. I just spaced out for a little bit." "Okay, if you need anything just call." "Okay, Marry?" "Yes" "Didn't I tell you to just call me Nima." "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs... I mean Nima." "There you go." Better get out before I look like a 80 year old lady instead of a 14 year old girl. Oh, wow these clothes look fancy and expensive. Not really my taste. "Umm, Marry do you have some skinny jeans and a t-shirt." "I can go check." "Here you go Nima. Sorry for the wait." "Not a problem and thank you." "Your welcome" They look brand new. Did she just buy these? "Lunch is ready Nima." "Coming, hey Marry did you buy those clothes just now?" "No, all i did was picked them out. Sir Royston bought them for you." "How long ago?" "About three days ago. Shall we go." "Ya, I'm starving!" "Nima when was the last time you ate? You look as thin as a twig" "....." "We'll here we are." "Look how beautiful you look Nima. Now come sit and eat." "Thank you!" This all look so good. To the juicy burger to the crunchy french fries and the sweet bubbly soda. "Eat up Nima. I hope you enjoy it!" "It all looks so good and thank you for the clothes." "You're very welcome." "Nima" "Yes?" "I know what kind of people your parents were." "What do you mean?" "When was the last time you ate a real meal?" "..." "NIMA! Tell me now!" He's getting angry. "When I was five." "What have you been eating." "Old moldy food sometimes dog or cat food." "What do they do if you don't eat it?" "They..." "Nima!" "They force it down my throat with a tube." "Do you know why they did that." "No?" "I see." "May i be excused?" "Yes, you must be tired. Marry take her to her room. Well talk more tomorrow." "This way Nima." How does he know I never told anyone? What is he a stalker? "Here is your room and your pajamas are on your bed." "Thank you Marry, and please don't tell anyone what you heard." "I won't, if you need to get anything of your chest I'm all ears." "Thank you." "No problem. Now get some rest you had a long day." "Okay, good night." "Sweet dreams!"


© 2013 Amneh


Author's Note

Amneh
Ignore grammar or punctions problems.
I accept any ideas to improve the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on June 21, 2013
Last Updated on June 21, 2013
Tags: Murder, killer, family, alone


Author

Amneh
Amneh

Riverview , FL



About
I ❤ to read and write I want writing to be profession for me because its wat I ❤ to do I hope my stories bring out all different kinds of emotions when people read them 😊 more..

Writing
Ch.2 The rukes Ch.2 The rukes

A Chapter by Amneh


Murder Murder

A Book by Amneh





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5