Unusual Love Story

Unusual Love Story

A Story by A. Amos
"

Synopsis of my first novel a mythical love story. I invite all my friends and readers for a different ride into a mythical world you all had never experienced before.

"

Unusual Love Story: Myth, Magic & Love Collide, as Blistering New Novel Cuts to Core of What it Means to Be Human…

 

UNUSUAL LOVE STORY_EBOOK COVER-FINALMasterfully crafted by A. Amos, ‘Unusual Love Story’ fuses compelling fiction with the author’s passion for understanding the rationale and mysteries of life. The result is a cinematic new novel that not only compels readers to cut to the core of their very being, but will leave them re-examining every shred of their existence. Soon to hit the global markets, Amos’ new future bestseller is about as bold and profound as fiction comes…

 

 

For Immediate Release

 

 

Philadelphia, PA �" While most authors use their first release to do nothing but simply test the literary waters, A. Amos is rapidly proving that a debut novel is also an opportunity to shake up the literary world with gusto.

In his story telling, he creates a world where readers will not only enjoy a great love story, but simultaneously his message of love, humanity and world peace will leave an immense impact on their lives and will provoke them to anticipate drastically towards the perfection of this beautiful world.

His soon-to-be-released ‘Unusual Love Story’ is so much more than a book of thoroughbred fiction; it’s a searing and fearless opportunity for anyone to explore the fading wisdom and love hidden in all the people around the world; compelling us to keep humanity above all religions.

Synopsis:

At nearly seventy-four years of age, Miriam is plagued by loneliness and isolation�"a community outcast living in extreme poverty since the tragic death of her family.

So when she comes across a tall, handsome stranger one stormy night, Miriam is shocked by the respectful way the young man speaks to her, so she offers him refuge from the storm in her modest two-room home.

But when they arrive at Miriam’s house, Raja reveals an incredible secret. Somehow, despite appearing about a third Miriam’s age, the man claims to be far older�"old enough to have known and loved Miriam almost her entire life.

An enchanting tale of love and kindness set in an exotic Central Asian locale, Unusual Love Story combines unforgettable characters with a touch of myth and magic for a thought-provoking exploration of what it means to be human.

“My entire life has been devoted to helping people embrace their knowledge for the greater good of their own personal mission, and this book is an extension of that ethos,” explains Amos. “Throughout history, fiction has proven itself to be a provocative vehicle of change, so I wanted to create a narrative that would inspire readers to recognize their role in the world and hopefully unravel the truth of life and love to be used to their advantage.”

Continuing, “At its very foundation, the book is an intricate message of tolerance and forgiveness, centered around humanity and the responsibility it has to allow these qualities to live and breathe to their fullest. There’s no denying that our current world is caught in a vicious web of discord. I hope my humble work will motivate people to become better humans by taking care of animals along with their habitats and being more generous towards less privilege beings in the world.”

© 2016 A. Amos


Author's Note

A. Amos
The book is available on Amazon!

Art work design by Rick Holland...

Same time I would like to take the privilege of paying my humble gratitude to all my friends and fellow writers on Writers cafe. My first book is dedicated to all of you, I learn so much from all you wonderful writers.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like a wonderful tale of romance and mysticism:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Pryde...
congratulations on your publication! the synopsis does sound intriguing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your support TL Boehm...
Sounds interesting. I'll give it a read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Bluefire.....
Oh! Great to hear that you've finished it! Congratulations Amos, I hope it turns out well for you. The summary sounds great :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Amber....
Amber Lily

8 Years Ago

You are most welcome
You shared with me the interesting introduction. I like the characters and the story line. I wanted to read more. Thank you for sharing the excellent introduction.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote...
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
It sounds like a book I really want to read!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Elle...once it's available on Amazon would let you know.
Sounds like quite an interesting premise A. Amos...

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you M. L. Stuitje
Excellent twist I look forward to reading it

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Cherrie...
This one sounds like an excellent read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Mister...
Congratulation to you! I know this will do well. You must be extremely happy!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A. Amos

8 Years Ago

Thank you Melissa, yes I am happy as now I am back in world :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3115 Views
55 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 9, 2016
Tags: King Cobra, Love Story, Goddess Kali, Buddha, Sirens, Quest

Author

A. Amos
A. Amos

PA



About
A. Amos is a deep thinker with a passion for understanding the mysteries of life, love, and humanity. He has traveled throughout the world and is heavily invested in the personal development of others.. more..

Writing
Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos


Confide Confide

A Poem by A. Amos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos


Moods Moods

A Poem by DrD