How are Protection charms the way to Fashion, Luck and fortune?

How are Protection charms the way to Fashion, Luck and fortune?

A Story by Amuletin
"

In this era almost everyone believes in luck. There are good luck charms that can give you complete protection and invite good luck.

"

How to attract more luck and prosperity?

In this era almost everyone believes in luck. There are good luck charms that can give you complete protection and invite good luck. For generations people have been using protection charms, amulets and talisman to invite good fortune, blessings, love and care. Despite facing criticisms from cynics, the charms are still popular and are worn to reverse the curses. People from all nationalities, age groups and cultures love to wear the charms to invite luck and fortune. However, its purpose is not just to make you feel lucky but it is utilized as ornaments. The companies that sell charms make it a point to create stylish charms that are functional and beautiful to look at. So, we can say that they serve a dual purpose. They may also be given as a gift to friends and colleagues.

While the pieces of jewelry are used for the purpose of adornment, they have religious significance as well. In various cultures, jewelry serves an aesthetic purpose but other functions are also served. Representing official and social rank, a jewelry piece is also the symbol of social, religious and political affiliation. Religious jewelry is used since the Egyptian period to express one’s belief in God, to dispel negativity, clear the negative energy and to enhance positive energy.

Reasons for wearing talisman and protection charms

Talisman, charms and amulets are objects that are used to attract good fortune, success, love, chance, money. There are some who even wear them for success in business. They also keep you away from the evil spirits and ward off negative forces. Talisman and charms are even desired by the political leaders, ordinary individuals to encourage only positive feelings, to enhance finance. They are even used in meditation and rituals to attract lucky energy. Well, the protection charms were of two kinds. One type of charm was only worn as ornament while the other one was to attract good luck. But, now we have charms that can serve both purposes. They are a way to attract luck, fortune and fashion. Various cultures like Greeks, Egyptians, Gypsies, American and other cultures used them as protection from evil forces.

The material options for protection charms

Some of the charms may be made up of precious gems while others can be of ordinary plastics. Those who can afford the costly metals like gold, silver and platinum, they choose costly gems and metals. They choose costly engravings and precious stones.

Religious jewelry has acted as symbols

In the ancient Egyptian period, the religious jewelry was extremely symbolic. Some of the symbols found in the religious jewelry of Egyptians include lotus, scarab, serpent and the eye. Among all symbols, the scarab is the symbol of resurrection and good luck. On the other hand, the ‘eye’ represents eternal life. Religious jewelry may be extravagant enough to have semi-precious stones, gold, diamonds. In the Roman era, the trend of using cheaper materials began. More of Christian symbols were used.

Charms and amulets will work only when you are hard working. Indeed, jewelry serves a decorative purpose but it also has a deeper spiritual meaning.

© 2017 Amuletin


Author's Note

Amuletin

About the Author:


The author of this article has an extensive knowledge in the field of Religious jewelry and Protection Charms etc.



Article Source Link: http://articles.org/how-are-protection-charms-the-way-to-fashion-luck-and-fortune/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on July 4, 2017
Last Updated on July 4, 2017
Tags: Vintage Jewelry, Steampunk Jewelry, Religious Jewelry, Protection Charms