Youth of The Nation

Youth of The Nation

A Story by AmeliaWinchester
"

about a song

"

"We are, we are the Youth of The Nation"


 Kasper was getting ready to leave for another boring day at school. He was in a rush, he didn't want to be late, he had a test that morning. Kasper didn't have time to tell his mother goodbye or that he loved her. What he didn't know was that this would be the last day of his life. He never even told his dad thanks for all wisdom he shared. Kasper finally left his house and skated to school. He sat in class ready to take the test, but before he could, he took two to the chest. He collapsed to the ground bleeding heavily. His vision was blurry, he could only see blobs of matter running, he heard nothing except gun blasts. It happened all so fast, He didn't really know this guy, even though he sat by him in class.

 

"Maybe this kid was reaching out for love, or maybe for a moment he forgot who he was, or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged, whatever it was, I know it's because..."

 

"We are, we are the Youth of The Nation"


 This girl Amy was only twelve, she was given everything with the chance to excel. She would hang with the boys and hear the stories they would tell her. She was kinda proud but had no respect for herself; she did prostitution. Amy found love in all the wrong places, the same scary situations just different faces. She had to pick up the pace since her father left her. He never even told her she deserved much better.

 Max always played the fool, he broke every rule so that he could be cool. He was just never one of the guys,no matter how hard he tried, Max thought of suicide. He didn't really have any friends, Max put his life to an end, he thought they would remember him then.

 

"You cross the line, there's no turning back, told the world how he fell with the sound of a gat..."

 

"We are, we are the Youth of The Nation"


Who's to blame for the life that tragedies claim, no matter what you say, it don't take away the pain. There's gotta be more to life than this, there's gotta be more to everything I thought exists...

 

"We are, we are the Youth of The Nation..."

© 2012 AmeliaWinchester


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really? Thats all I have to say... But cool.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2012
Last Updated on August 6, 2012
Tags: sad tragedy suicide prostitution

Author

AmeliaWinchester
AmeliaWinchester

Elysia, CO



About
I love writing. Thats pretty much it :) What soul do you have? Your Result: Dark emo soul You have a mysterious and dark soul resting deep in slumber in your heart. Unlock it's power to unlea.. more..

Writing