The Legend of The Lightning Fairy

The Legend of The Lightning Fairy

A Story by Amy444

Anna In Another World

Casey played the computer. She was tall, had green eyes, and brown curly hair. While she was playing the computer, she heard lightning and thunder! Oh no, this is not good Casey thought. She kept on playing the computer though, but all the electricity went out! She was scared of the dark so she ran down the stairs. Her father was lighting a candle. And so the green and blue room was lit up.

Casey looked outside the window. That was awesome and cool. What she saw was that the lightning was
blue and pink and purple! Now that's something you don't see everyday. She was curious, so she went out the front door ignoring the calls of her parents. She stepped on the grass and the lightning bolt came out on her. She looked at her back. Casey was growing wings! And her pink tank top wasn't on her anymore. Though now she had a dress. It was yellow, and it had a picture of lightning on it.

Now she knew what had happened. Magical Lightning came on her causing her to become the lightning fairy! She flew around laughing. Casey was one of the people who believed in this stuff. She heard a voice calling her to come to the sky. Casey flew to the sky and saw many fairies, looking at her. "Hi, can I ask what this is about?"Casey asked. The eldest fairy looked at her and said"You already did, and so you have become the lightning fairy." Casey was shocked! Now she was the one who could control the lightning whenever. "So I have to live here now?"Casey asked. "Yes, im sorry but you can't go back."Then Casey got sad. She would never see her family again! Then the eldest fairy introduced Casey to the world. Years passed, and Casey the lightning fairy saved many people from lightning bolts in those years.

© 2011 Amy444


Author's Note

Amy444
Hey, if there's a chance of me getting first place, please put me in 2nd place, i can't accept $400

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 4, 2011

Author

Amy444
Amy444

Ontario, Canada



About
Hey everyone! I'm Tima, and you may know me as SapphirexXxTima on storywrite.com. Lately, story write has updated largely, so I came here. I'm a 10 year old from Canada. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy444


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy444