Meeting the Carpenters

Meeting the Carpenters

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrews POV
Hey, My name is Andrew Nugteren. Let me tell you about myself. My favourite color is Red-Orange or Golden Yellow, My favourite Artist is Michael Jackson, I have Brown hair and I'm starting to grow my goatee, did I mention I'm 18 and I live in an orphanage? Ya I have been living in an orphanage, it's weird being the oldest person in a building with like 1-10 year olds, but I just want to be with a real family. The den-mother (Farrah) she told us that we will be having a special guest to adopt one of us.
Farrah: "boys, girls and man hahaha we have a special guest their names are Sabrina, Sarah, Shannon, David and Liz. so when they arrive we will show our respect for them."
Me: "so you want me to stay in the shadows like I have for the past 8 years?"
Farrah: "no I think you should help out with the equipment and set up because the three girls will be performing for us."
Me: "ok"

Sabrina's POV 
So my family and I are going to a orphanage to preform and possibly adopting someone. We arrived and met up with Farrah. She's a really nice person and told us that Andrew will be helping setting up the equipment. So Andrew and some of the crew were setting up the equipment while we were asking questions about Andrew.
Shannon: "So can you tell us about Andrew?"
Farrah: "well he's been here for his whole life he is 18 and his family died in a car crash and him and his little sister are the only survivors out of the four."
Sarah: "out of four?"
Farrah: "ya four."
Me: "awe"
David: "what's her name?"
Farrah: "her name is Stephanie"
Liz: "awe"
Andrew: "it's all set you are free to use it."
Farrah: "thank you Andrew."
Andrew is kinda cute.
Me: "hi I'm Sabrina and this is my family."
Andrew: "hi nice to meet y'all. My little sister is a huge fan."
Me: "Awe where is she and how old is she? And these are my sisters Sarah, Shannon, My mom Liz and my dad David."
Andrew: "she is upstairs napping and she is five years old." 
Me: "awe"
Sarah: "I've always wanted a brother."
Andrew: "Shannon are you a dancer?"
Shannon: "why yes I am. How did you know?"
Andrew: "it takes one to know one."
Me: "you dance?"
Andrew: "ya mostly to Michael Jackson."
Shannon: "sweet."



© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


Author's Note

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
I hope you guys like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. You introduced the character and the story line. I liked the basic conversation and you gave enough to keep the reader entertained. Thank you for sharing the excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Thank you for liking it
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

I'm glad you enjoyed it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 18, 2015
Last Updated on September 18, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing