Genesis

Genesis

A Book by Andrew M. Davis
"

Genesis is the origin story of a young boy by the name of Korbin Amazia. He is a naive and arrogant boy who believes he is the only person with power in a vast world without need of him. He is wrong.

"

© 2016 Andrew M. Davis


Author's Note

Andrew M. Davis
Korbin is your average sixteen year old, slightly rebellious and head strong. His outward appearance is normal, and he lives the typical life of a middle class family, but what you don't see is the power he wields beneath the facade.

Eventually Korbin finds himself deep beneath the South Pacific off the coast of the Polynesian Islands. Faced with an unexpected battle, Korbin releases ancient beasts from their prisons in the deep.

Korbin, faced with a choice, flees Earth, blacking out past the galaxies sun and crash lands on a distant, undiscovered planet. Through trials and dangers, Korbin slowly begins to discover his purpose in the world and accepts who he needs to be for his people back home.

All the while, back on Earth, the creatures remain uncontested, but who could step up to stop them?

Remember to take a vote if you feel like it's worth it! It would help me out a lot!! Thanks so much for reading this guys!

Here is the link to the webpage of the girl, Julijana, who did my cover art! She did an incredible job. So, if you need any work done, she can help you!

https://www.artstation.com/artist/julijanam
Hope you enjoy! This is the link to my wattpad account - If you get to this point, if you could, go here, create an account if you don't have one already and give me a few extra views and votes! It'll help me out a lot and I'll appreciate it so much! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/75264681-genesis

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on September 26, 2015
Last Updated on July 12, 2016
Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Power, Superheroes, Dark, Story, Teen, Young Adult, College

Author

Andrew M. Davis
Andrew M. Davis

Roseville, MN



About
My name is Andrew Davis. I am an avid writer who spends most of his time writing in the realm of Sci-fi/Fantasy. I have written two novels with the overarching title of Genesis. The first one is self-.. more..

Writing