5 signs she's flirting

5 signs she's flirting

A Story by Stan Lee
"

;)

"
One of the five signs that a girl is flirting with you is that she bites her lip. That's what it said in the article anyhow. Emily never bit her lip when she talked to me. Fortunately my friends picked up on other signs and put me in the know. I asked her and apparently she only bites her lip when she's nervous. And she's never nervous around me because I'm 'such a big, innocent sweetie' and 'the fact that I took an article like that seriously is proof of it.'

© 2017 Stan Lee


Author's Note

Stan Lee
garcon style

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

In awe now (3rd story read and all 3 are great!). Glad I discovered this site, great people sharing wonderful writing. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Stan Lee

6 Years Ago

Mike! Thank you for your three lovely reviews. I'm glad you're enjoying my stories and hopefully you.. read more
Mike

6 Years Ago

Really loving it and great folks on here too. Please do keep 'm coming!
Aloha andronicus, this was a really cute read. No one has the courage to just say what they mean :) I guess the fun is in the figuring it out. Izzy

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reviewing Izzy. Glad you liked it :)
Island Hippy

7 Years Ago

You're welcome
i like this. true, it's hard to tell sometimes.
sometimes we see what we want to see, other times we are completely clueless. this was really cute.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

Thanks so much for your read & review Ana. I'm glad you liked my tiny story. :)
Ha! Sadly, this story is probably relatable to very many people. It seems like no one is ever certain when someone is or isn't flirting. How much easier life would be if we all had the courage to state things plainly.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

:) I agree Clifford. But perhaps if people stated things plainly there would be a lot more shattered.. read more
i very much enjoyed reading this. it sorta reminded me of myself. i'm horrible at noticing if someone is flirting with me. now when i like someone i just write stories about them but i say that it's not about them but secretly hope they get the hint. so far it has been unsuccessful. anyway, nice story! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

How funny :) It reminded me of you too. Thanks for reading & reviewing. Glad you liked it.
I have found to be 100% accurate, in my limited experience, that all ladies I know or have known use some mysterious cryptographic/ancient dead language unknown to man as a way of flirting....but they usually just get fed up with me being oblivious to it, that they just usually tut and say, so are you gonna kiss me, moron....If I'm lucky. If not they just tut and walk away. The latter happens to me quite regularly, but I don't think it's flirting :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

Interesting isn't it. One can never tell with 100% certainty unless you straight out ask. :)
Awe.... So sweet. Sounds like a match... ☺️

Posted 7 Years Ago


Stan Lee

7 Years Ago

Haha yeah. These two right!? :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2017
Last Updated on April 4, 2017

Author

Stan Lee
Stan Lee

About
I've turned RRs off for now because I'm really behind. I have 50 to do! Hope to get to them... eventually :) “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; ho.. more..

Writing
The Companion The Companion

A Story by Stan Lee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


One Dime One Dime

A Poem by Valentine


Reviews Reviews

A Poem by Neal S