Love

Love

A Poem by Hippo
"

An Apology

"

 

The most complicated of emotions. 

 

It affects everyone in its own unique way.

 

Some handle it well and others get carried away with it.

Think of it as a see-saw and get the balance right, regardless of its ups and downs. But don't go confusing it with a playground... So treat LOVE with respect and value every second of each moment you are in LOVE.

 

LOVE doesn't always require a positive action.

The ability of not doing something at the right time can be equally as meaningful?

 

LOVE can consume you and make you something you are not and you won't even know it!

It's not until it's pointed out to you that you realise how selfish you have been?  

 

LOVE can create such wonderful feelings and at the flick of a switch cause them to crumble in front of you. It's like a wrecking ball, knocking you clean off your feet and skywards, leaving you dazed, wondering what the hell has happened?

Which is how one could equally describe the euphoria of being in LOVE?

 

Remember a person can learn from their mistakes, which is something to LOVE about them...  

 

 

© 2010 Hippo


Author's Note

Hippo
More of a personal apology to someone, but anything constructive would be welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on February 7, 2010
Last Updated on February 7, 2010

Author

Hippo
Hippo

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm new. Have been inspired to write by a very good friend of mine who is brilliant in her own right! If i could be a fraction as good i would be over the moon! more..

Writing
What is a Mug? What is a Mug?

A Poem by Hippo


Writers Block Writers Block

A Poem by Hippo


Homeless Homeless

A Poem by Hippo