Free write 3: Unknown

Free write 3: Unknown

A Story by Angel Marie Antoinette
"

An even shorter short... Not exactly sure what it was about but it's interesting.

"

Thick is thieves, they stood as the dead sleeps, because they could not steal greatest from his lips, because they could not see the sunlight in the shadow of his memory, because they could not keep the truth of what they saw, before the god had fallen, because they had no words to keep, because the magic never sleeps. And they bowed before the flesh and bones in hopes of being unseen and while they are in the dark the people below them could see them because they was unmarked, pure if only from their sin...and one by one they became nothing like the petty men before them.

© 2008 Angel Marie Antoinette


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Angel, love to see you posting your freewriting! Those are the words that scratch at the back of your mind and can't find a way out in some obscure, structured way. Good to see you're posting.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

629 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Angel Marie Antoinette
Angel Marie Antoinette

The City of blah, MD



About
I'm 26 going on 16, not immature, just insecure like a bare foot child lost in the jungle I'm map-less, but hopeful that I'll figure it out one day, when I learn to cross that highway I call my mind .. more..

Writing