Never Ends

Never Ends

A Story by Cali Sylvers
"

About a demon becoming human and an angel watching over it

"

He was alive once. I don’t know his name.

He became a spirit. A demon. He lost his body and he wandered around the world, aimless and lost. He was always afraid. He was ugly and alone. He missed his life, and slowly forgot his own name. It seemed like there was no hope.

Then he had a body. He woke up to a body, in hell. He astral projected out of hell to torment people who were alive and on earth.

He found me.

God watches over me.

He wants to eat me. He wants to be my twin. He wants to be me. He wants to kill me. He wants me to go to hell, but I will never be there for any longer than five minutes.

I will be an archangel.

Once he was a human soul. He loved and he ached and he dreamed. He played football and his family always came to watch his games. He loved and he lost. He fought and he gave in. He had a sister named Amy. She was a runner. She loved running, even after she hurt her ankle. She put on an ankle brace and just kept running. No matter what you do, just keep running. This story is not about me. Finally I am writing a story about someone else, someone else with little hope. I would never want to reincarnate, but that could be the demon’s destiny.

To start all over and forget.

To be human again.

That will never be my fate. I’ll be an angel �" and in a thousand years an archangel �" forever and ever.

© 2013 Cali Sylvers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013

Author

Cali Sylvers
Cali Sylvers

Damascus, MD



About
I'm just a girl on a earthly journey towards going to heaven and living forever, heavenbound. I love writing and all forms of art and want to explore art....dance, music, painting, writing, gymnastics.. more..

Writing
Echoes Echoes

A Poem by Cali Sylvers


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Cali Sylvers