Zombie Girl World

Zombie Girl World

A Story by Naomi Montana Walsh
"

I liked this kind of story , when I was a kid, I like writing them now..no appologies..I enjoyed it and hope to Write more about Zombie Girl World.

"
 

Zombie Girl World

Episode 1


Elsbeth,nearly fell off her chair the sound of the ruler hitting the side of her desk  her head had been resting in her arms.

The Nun who now stood ever so close all Els, could see at this point was crisp black fabric and a dangling cross.

Els head snapped up. Quickly she closed the spiral notebook. “ I was writing  notes”.

 

Sister Dominic leaned over her, put out her hand in expectation , Elsbeth reached into her notebook and pulled out a loose piece of paper, the top read,

 

Notes:

Sister Dominic's

 A bullet list followed.

 

It was enough to calm the nun. 

 Elsbeth kept that little list for just such emergencies .

The first few notes  were  general historic facts.

 

Had Sister Dominic  read down to rule :7, she might not have turned on her sensible nun heals as quickly as she did.


7: If rules, 1 through 6 fail to satisfy , eat brains.


Elsbeth was pretty sure that eating Nun's brains was a mortal sin  but Zombie Girl world is a rough place and should anyone, Nun's included , tread they had better do it lightly.


  • 1. Rory Tillerman: age 12, occupation: Big Pig head:

  • Crime, committed against one Elsbeth Logan age 10 (AKA: Zombie Girl)

  • Viciously grabbing, Zombie Girl world journal from Zombie Girl and running causing her to scream , an angered Nun by the name of Sister Paul came to the rescue it was too late.

  •  By lunch time that very day, Rory Tillerman's brains were on a plate , I can tell you now that was one measly meal.

  • I can also tell you  that nobody ever noticed that Big Pig head's brains were missing as I am pretty darn sure he never used them.

On the other hand, Sister Dominic , tends to use her brains and I am pretty sure they would be missed.

I was lucky that sister Paul got my Journal back before Big Pig Head , got to read it and blabbed to everyone about Zombie Girl world.

I am pretty darn sure, although St Anthony's Parochial School is considered to be progressive, they have not progressed to the point of having Zombies as students.


“ How many Hail Mary's would it take to clear up the whole brain eating thing?”.


Thus far only Rory has lost his brains and no one not even Rory misses them.

I have not noticed a lot of change in his behavior .

As for myself I simply can no longer blame the poor stupid beast for anything he does , to me he is brainless therefore harmless.


I really, really, hope, I will not have to resort to such a thing again.

But should I happen to be in Zombie Girl World , and someone is dumb enough to get their brains eaten it simply is not my fault..after all Zombies Eat Brains..it's what we do.

Naomi Montana Walsh

© 2010 Naomi Montana Walsh


Author's Note

Naomi Montana Walsh
Say, what you will..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Firstly I think the theme of this is original, right from the start. However, all those commas! There are far too many, consequently they're distracting and the power of the tale is lost. Please read your words exactly as you've typed them and see how the tale hiccups ..

However, there is so much talent in your story that I find your words almost hynotice or magnetic .. please carry on writing the remainder of the tale because I want to know what happens at the end!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

614 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2010
Last Updated on June 12, 2010
Tags: Zombies, girl, Nuns, fun

Author

Naomi Montana Walsh
Naomi Montana Walsh

Los Angeles , CA



About
I am a writer and Artist .. well actually those are the same thing to me..I like to tell stories with art and I like to make pictures with words ..I live a happy life now but have walked through the v.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..