MY HEART FOR ME ISN'T ALREADY BEATING

MY HEART FOR ME ISN'T ALREADY BEATING

A Story by Jola
"

:(

"

Dear diary...  I am lying on a bed at the hospital, there was a Doctor a moment ago at me and he said they would be operating on me, but I can not survive it. I need the new heart, because my isn't beating the way it should. Very much I need somebody who could support me in these moments difficult for me. I am feeling so lonely and frightened, and my boy not yet came...

Dear diary: Right away the department sister will take me to the operating theatre. Very much I am afraid. He is blowing down my heart on which right away they will be operating as the hammer. I am feeling coldly and I am not able to gulp back my tears. So much I would want my boy to sit now beside and he held me by the hand. But there is no him still...

Dear diary: A sister just entered. I don't know whether the operation will come off. I believe that my boy will come before the operation begins and I manage to tell him how I am loving it very much. So much I would like to hug him and to kiss. If not, it I believe that I will see  his face as first when I will wake up after the operation. Then I will hug him and I will kiss. But if something goes wrong, I would like so that he reads these closing words written before my operation: MY DARLING CUTE LITTLE BEAR.  I WANTED YOU TO BE BY ME VERY MUCH , BUT YOU DIDN'T COME. I BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT STOPPED YOU. I AM LOVING YOU VERY MUCH AND TO LOVE OF YOU I WILL BE FOREVER...

Dear diary: I must put you back...

Dear diary: I just woke up. And I saw the sun enlightening my face then again. The operation ended successfully. Doctors are saying that everything went according to plan and nothing is already threatening my life. I must only stay a bit longer some time on observation. In the end I have the healthy heart. To the complete happiness I am lacking only a view of my beloved. I must tell him about everything. So much he will be glad, when he sees me healthy. He dreamt of since when we had met.

Dear diary:Today I am leaving hospital. I must a bit control myself, because I am afraid that exaggerated emotions can harm my heart. I am so excited. I hit upon an idea, that I will surprise my boy and I will go to him alone. A bit I will shout at him for not being by me in these uncertain moments, but then I will hug him like never before and I will say how I am loving it very much. I will so just do.

Dear diary:I was at him. Long I tapped on the door, but he didn't open. Most probably somewhere he left, so alone I opened the door to myself. I thought, that it even better, I will surprise him inside. I turned the lock, I came in. The door of the bedroom was opened, and a white sheet of paper lay on the pillow, into which together we have usually been nestled,. I sat on the edge of the bed, I caught it into the hand and I started reading: MY DARLING, FORGIVE THAT I COULD NOT BE BY YOU IN OF THE ONES VERY HEAVY FOR YOU MOMENTS. I'M SURE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A PART OF YOU AND I KNEW THAT IN SINCERE LOVE IT WAS POSSIBLE. MY HEART FOR ME ISN'T ALREADY BEATING, BUT I AM HAPPY THAT I COULD GIVE THEM TO YOU. I LOVE YOU...

© 2009 Jola


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would like to be an alpha and omega to know the reply to my questions of Discoveries soothing the cure pain ...

Posted 14 Years Ago


How sad this tale was from the final moments and last lines for he loved his darling angel so much that he gave his heart to save her life what a touching finale to this wonderful tale.
The bravery of the subject shows incredible strength and determination to survive for the sake of her son and hope more than expectation that her new heart will give her a new lease of life.
Kudos to you my friend on an excellent piece of writing are you enjoying it on this site?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 27, 2009
Last Updated on August 27, 2009

Author

Jola
Jola

Poland



About
obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="0037-blue.swf";obj.TimeZone="Poland_Krakow";obj.width=150;obj.height=220;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj); more..

Writing
Wind brought... Wind brought...

A Poem by Jola


I do not.... I do not....

A Poem by Jola