....

....

A Poem by Jola

 

Say nothing, true love isn't searching for big words your look and the touch of the male hand will be enough for me can read out what is swimming from your heart.
Not an accidental fate joined us letting us savour the heavenly delight of happiness.
Say nothing, I everything I know I don't want to hide it from world whom for me you are. Today being in the garden I looked at roses they best are just able to talk about love.
With the enrapturing colour and the sweetness brought the thought to mind for me as beautiful our hearts joined into one pulsation must be.
My you I am hiding happiness of you somewhere on the bottom of one's soul so that in due time give the discount and as the flood waters swim into your shoulders achieving one's goal.
Loves impetuous and patient love indeed very happy and real.
Say nothing, true love isn't searching for big words but how the solar morning and the smile will wake you up on your mouth will appear to me speak the heart my angel ...

© 2009 Jola


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

True love is staying together in the good and the bad times. Holding tight when necessary and allowing to be free-willed also. A excellent poem. Art work is beautiful.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 27, 2009

Author

Jola
Jola

Poland



About
obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="0037-blue.swf";obj.TimeZone="Poland_Krakow";obj.width=150;obj.height=220;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj); more..

Writing
Wind brought... Wind brought...

A Poem by Jola


I do not.... I do not....

A Poem by Jola