It is hard ...

It is hard ...

A Poem by Jola

It is hard to clasp someone's hand, and cannot not for her stop.

It is hard to arouse someone's emotion and to give them back to you.

It is hard to be a nobody for itself in order everyone to feel for of neighbours.

It is hard to be so as other and amongst other, and to be different.

It is hard always to give, and not to apply for in order to take.

It is hard to result .. opposite neighbours, and to know that nobody will never leave opposite me.

It is hard to suffer for sins other and cannot not refuse to listen and to carry them.

It is hard to hear secrets out, and cannot not divide with them.

It is hard incessantly to carry other and cannot not or for a moment to let, if only for me other carried.

It is hard to support weak, and oneself cannot not be based on strong.

It is hard singles to feel. For singles in the countenance of everyone, for Singles towards world, for Singles in suffering, in the death, in the sin.

© 2009 Jola


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

These words are so true even if there are one or two grammatical errors in the structure of these verses i feel the sentiments and echo your views on life here,kudos to you and your english is coming on leaps and bounds bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2009

Author

Jola
Jola

Poland



About
obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="0037-blue.swf";obj.TimeZone="Poland_Krakow";obj.width=150;obj.height=220;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj); more..

Writing
Wind brought... Wind brought...

A Poem by Jola


I do not.... I do not....

A Poem by Jola