Ugly Bear...

Ugly Bear...

A Story by Jola

Before a few years ago was a factory where was producting eddy bears. Each of them was different, but everyone the same lovely and cuddly. Small children loved these teddy bears, parents bought them for them to the birthday, the name day and the Star. Every child should olove a little bear and it regarded him as the biggest friend. Only one teddy bear was  unsuccessful. He was made of remnants of material. He had one ear pink, second ear green, torso in flowers, legs in squared. Nose instead of black left blue, and eyes, done from the last scraps, were yellow. These bear were very pleasant to the touch. Balmy and velvet, but nobody could see it, because nobody even took it to the hand. Poor Ugly Bear saw, when his friends quickly are leaving shop shelves and they are finding to cheerful, smiling children which are loving they very much. Alone a single stood,  a bit dusty beer was thinking :Never mind, that nobody wants me. The most important is this, that my friends are hitting on good hands. A second Christmas passed and still nobody bought little bear, when to shop came small, a six-year-old girl. She had the sunglasses on the nose, although that day it wasn't a sun, and in the hand she had white, plastic walking stick, but she wasn't old lady. She entered to the shop with her mum. They asked for little bear. The girl was blind. She could see nothing. She didn't know any colours, and she never saw the rood screen, she could not to depict birds flying in air, but she could see everything with handles. First, she took to hendle the lily-white teddy bear. The most beautiful of everyone. She felt his protruding ears, touched the head  and took next, grey. She didn't like him also, because he had a bit of rough ends of little hands. At last shop assistant put Ugly Little bear, because still didn't believe that somebody want buy him. - This is he mummy! - a girl loud  shouted - these is my bear. My beautiful, cute little bear - and with all her might she hugged him, and then she kissed on the ugly, blue nose. From this time girl and bear never parted. On resting they slept under one small duvet, at the dentist the girl clenched his little hands, and when it was hard for her to do something, she has always asked her friend about advice. Other children was laughing, when they see, what ugly beer she is carrying. But the girl proposed for everyone to held the teddy bear to the hand. And then happened something strange. He stopped was ugly. All children envied to girl. They often asked her  from how she knew that bear were so beautiful, so cute. Because couldn't see it, because she is blind. And she has always answered for them: "The most important is invisible for eyes..."

© 2009 Jola


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This story is difficult to review. Evidently English is not your native tongue. I admire your spirit in writing a story in English but to be fair I also must say you should take some lessons. Words, grammar and punctuation are all the tools have as writers. If you want to be a writer you must study these things. The better your understanding of words and grammar the better you will write. Good luck and please, keep trying.

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A cute, happy, fairy tale with a clear moral.
As Hans observed, it is obvious that English is not your first language and I find it admirable that you want to write in a second language, but as noted, proper grammar is important. Keep studying and keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Owl
Hans is right, taking lessons would definitely benifit you.

As it is, the moral of the story is clear and it's quite cute. The imagery is nice it's all very happy. So you know how to write a story, that's the hard part; you should just concentrate on words and grammar.

Definitely keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This story is difficult to review. Evidently English is not your native tongue. I admire your spirit in writing a story in English but to be fair I also must say you should take some lessons. Words, grammar and punctuation are all the tools have as writers. If you want to be a writer you must study these things. The better your understanding of words and grammar the better you will write. Good luck and please, keep trying.

Hans von Lieven

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2009
Last Updated on August 30, 2009

Author

Jola
Jola

Poland



About
obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="0037-blue.swf";obj.TimeZone="Poland_Krakow";obj.width=150;obj.height=220;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj); more..

Writing
Wind brought... Wind brought...

A Poem by Jola


I do not.... I do not....

A Poem by Jola