Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by ReallynL
"

Chapter three of A rosebud in Resin

"
      The dark pool of blood beneath the cabinet was steadily getting bigger as the seconds went by. Mr. Aron had finally let go of his victim's lifeless body. Sarah Florence fell down like a discarded rag-doll to the floor; her golden locks of hair slowly being dyed brown by the rich, crimson blood of her own son.
      Mr. Aron wore a huge grin. His mouth displayed a perfect set of yellowish-white teeth and the dark circles of his eyes glinted like black pearls. He gave off a nasty chuckle as he approached the fallen cabinet. The voice in his mind was telling him that his task was almost done, he just had to make sure that the boy was dead. He didn't notice the slight vibrations of the shards of glass on the floor nor the little waves they make across the crimson pool of blood which was by then, turning ink-black.
      "You're almost done." The voice whispered in his ears like a light breeze of wind. "Almost done." Mr. Aron repeated. "You shall be greatly rewarded soon." The voice ushered him forward. He didn't mind the convulsing sight of Sarah's corpse and slowly raised the cabinet. Some parts of the huge cupboard splintered and cracked as he heaved it sidewards to look at the young boy's corpse.
      To his surprise, Mr. Aron only saw broken plates and other shards of glass soaked in black blood. He definitely saw Tasha Florence getting rained on by the falling glass and squeezed by by the cabinet to death. Yes, he was sure. But where is the boy? Tasha couldn't have gone far if he did survived the fatal wounds.
      "NO!" The voice hissed. Mr. Aron covered his ears in pain but to no avail. The noise only boomed louder. "NO! HE'S AWAKENED!" The voice was frantic, almost panicking. Mr. Aron winced. "You have failed me..." The voice trailed off as he glanced around to look for the boy.
      "What're 'ya looking for?" Tasha's soft voice asked from behind him. A sudden chill rand down his spine the moment he heard it. And for a second or two, he felt like he was being burned alive. A sensation unlike the burning strength he was given by the contractor, but raw, burning pain that engulfed his whole body and soul into unimaginable suffering and torment. It took him some precious seconds to recover but his heart still throbbed like a ticking time bomb.
      Mr. Aron turned his head to look behind him but didn't saw anybody. He closed his eyes and made a sigh of relief. "Fool, this is not the time to take things for granted. The real Him is far more dangerous than any little boy that you can easily toy with." The voice in his mind slapped him back to reality. He had to finish this job if he wanted his wife and son back. That was the deal he struck with the contractor, the lives of Sarah Florence and her son in exchange for the return of his own whom he lost seven years ago in a fire accident.
      The moment Mr. Aron opened his eyes, a blast of black flames sent him smashing through the wall. He couldn't believe what he was seeing anymore and wished that it was all just a horrible nightmare. A deal with a demon seemed like a distant reality but to see a living nightmare was something else in its own. "GAHHH!" He screamed as he writhed in anguish.


© 2011 ReallynL


Author's Note

ReallynL
Keep the reviews decent and unbiased. Inform me of possible grammar problems and misspellings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on January 24, 2011
Last Updated on January 25, 2011
Tags: Demon, Tragedy, Possessed, Flames, Death, Nephilim


Author

ReallynL
ReallynL

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
Hi, Im Reallyn. And just like almost everyone here, I love to write stories. I'm a pre-med Biology student in the oldest university in Asia. I also like drawing and imagining the characters in the sto.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by ReallynL


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by ReallynL