Heaven; Prologue

Heaven; Prologue

A Chapter by Anixx Evelyn Dejove
"

A glimpse of the future..

"

Prologue

Lily tightly gripped my arm. I was surprised how much strength she had left, regarding what we had just been through.

 

I had no idea where we had stumbled into. It seemed like a tunnel, one that stretched out infinitely. All we could hear were the soft thuds of our footsteps and our uneven, frightened breaths.

 

It was so dark. I could barely make out Lily’s face right beside me, but I could see the unsightly blotches of red splattered on her white Rolling Stones v-neck. Thankfully, she was able to escape with just a few scrapes and bruises and maybe a slightly twisted ankle. Me? I wasn’t so lucky. What used to be my left hand, hung limply by my side as a mangled lump of slashed flesh. It throbbed with every movement and blood leaked from its sliced wounds, leaving a nice, bright trail of red for them to follow.

 

I couldn’t walk anymore. I had to rest.

 

“Let me sit for a second,” I wheezed at Lily.

She looked hesitant. She and I both knew we only had a few minutes headstart from them and that it wouldn’t be long before they found us and forced us to play part in another one of their “games.”

 

I retched.

 

Lily gasped. “Oh my god…Oh my god…Jake..”

I looked up from my hunched position and managed a weak smile.

 

“I’ll be fine, just let me rest for a bit.”

Even in the darkness, I could see the glistening tears forming on the edge of her eyes. Wiping them away, she led me over to one side of the tunnel and helped me onto the floor.

 

She was trembling, her face full of worry and dirt. “Oh Jake..” she whimpered.

I stroked her hair with my remaining hand. “It’ll be alright, we’ll make it.”

 

“Are you sure?”

“Yea,” I said, without convincing myself.

 

Her grip on my arm tightened. I saw her face scrunch up as she tried to hold back her tears.

 

“Jake, we n-need to get o-out of here…”

 

We weren’t in Heaven.
We were trapped in Hell.

 



© 2010 Anixx Evelyn Dejove


Author's Note

Anixx Evelyn Dejove
Feedback please :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds good, but i need 2 know more tosay more lol. Defintley write more. Please review one of my storys :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010
Tags: thriller, gore, horror, heaven, prologue, anieve, teen, fantasy


Author

Anixx Evelyn Dejove
Anixx Evelyn Dejove

NC



About
I'm just a girl with a taste for thrillers :3 more..

Writing