Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by WorldOfMakeBelieve
"

i think the paragraphs are a little messed up but it should be good.

"
              Running in the streets is one thing, but running after a ghost was a whole different story. People were use to this by now. If you live in a small town like me you get too know everyone and they get use to what you do. even if it means running after a ghost. See it all started when I met the ghost in the park. After telling me her story she promised me that we can meet at her old house, to give me something and then she'll move on. To bad i never told her that I am a slow runner compared to how fast a ghost moves. So now im dodging people, things, and cars as I try to remember where she lived.
                 the time I even get there she was waiting by the door. " wow what took you so long?" she asked. i just waved a hand at her. Before I could knock on the door she tells that the door is unlocked and noone is home. I would've asked her why but I was too out of breath. She showed me to where her room was and I triedly walk in her room. It was a sky blue room, with black Stars and music notes on the walls. her assories matched the theme as well. " nice." I said. she smiled and pointed to her desk. " its in the center drawer." As i began to look I noticed it was more of a notebook. " why are you giving this too me?" I asked her. she simply smiled and said. " I'll tell you outside."
                     questioning I walked out side with her. The door slams shut and locks and lights turn on in the house. I look up at her confused. She smiled and said " sorry, your not gonna find out till the time calls for it." she disappeared. I sighed. Cant go back in there now. they'd probably question me to no extent. Walking home I looked at what was now my notebook. " hey Emily, what cha go there?" asked Amelia. We were like twins, we knew everythinga bout each other, knew what we were thinking, what we were doing,etc. " Well, it was a ghosts notebook, until she gave it to me and didnt even tell me why." she smirked. " maybe cuz somethings in there that you might find interesting to read, or she never used it and decided to give it to you so you can make some use of it." Ameila began naming all kinds of reasons as to why I may have gotten the notebook.
                    I finally blurted out " Hey have you seen emmett or jack?"she shook her head. " wow everyones disappearing today." amelia said with a laugh. " oh shut up." " why couldnt grasp that one? or did it just disappear on you?" she laughed even harder. seriously, this girl has no idea how stupid her puns are. " you know how stupid those puns are?" she nodded " yea but they are fun to laugh at." she said putting her arm around my shoulders and laughing even harder. I rolled my eyes and said " your a loser." " I know and we are proud of it." " we?" she nodded. " yup! come on I'll take ya to emmett and jack, as long as it doesnt kill ya!" she laughed again. " okay, that wasnt even funny." " Ugh ameila what am I gonna do with you?" she shrugged. " Dunno."


© 2010 WorldOfMakeBelieve


Author's Note

WorldOfMakeBelieve
ignore grammar problems and please review. oh and if the names are different they are Emily, Amilea, Jack, And Emmett

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
Added on June 23, 2010
Last Updated on June 23, 2010
Tags: chapter, one, kingdoms, rise, fall, fanasty


Author

WorldOfMakeBelieve
WorldOfMakeBelieve

Clermont, FL



About
For the first time you can open your eyes, and see the world without your sorrow where noone knows the pain you left behind and all the peace peace you can never find is waiting there to hold and .. more..

Writing