The Door

The Door

A Story by Anime.lover324

Jack watched the big red door open wide. The door that his mother told him that he was never suppose to open let alone even look at but he couldn't help himself after he heard  the most horrifying scream from the other side of it.

The Door opened slowly, The darkness running into the light the screams got louder and he couldn't resist but to find out where and who it came from.

As he walked into the darkest room he ever saw, his heart pounded loud and it raced like a rabbit running from a fox.

As he walked in, He saw something red in the far right corner of the big room it looked like a girl but he couldn't tell so he went closer.

The creature walked to him slowly and as it walked it made small noises and shaked it's head violently.

He could start to see it better, he saw it's head and then it's face which looked all scratched and it's eye's were bright red.

It all of the sudden stopped and a coin rolled up to the little boy.

It had a little girl's face on the front who was crying and on the back there was a little boy who was smiling with an evil grin.

Jack picked up the coin and observed it carefully, until he understood what it meant.

He then looked at It, and he stood there waiting, smiling and starring.

It walked up to him and with it's long ugly fingers and it handed him a knife.

Jack's face went from a smile to laugh and then he walked out of the room calmly and quietly.

He closed the big red door and he went into his little sisters room to play.

Later in the week a news report came out with the head line Twin killer kids and the report read, 7 year old Jack and 7 year old Anna brutally stabbed there mother Letiah to death in her bedroom in her sleep and then they waited in there room for there father and older brother to get home. When they got to the house the twins waited in there room for there brother to come to check on them. There brother then made his way up the stairs to his siblings room and from there he entered. Anna shut and locked the door behind him and then Jack threw a bat at his brother's head which made Max fall to the floor bleeding, Anna then started to cut his legs and arms so he couldn't do anything. Jack then started to kick Max in the head until his brain started to bleed out and he died 2 minutes later. The twins unlocked the door and then proceeded to the kitchen where there father was and they stabbed him 15 times. 4 times in the leg, 3 times in the chest, 5 times in the back, and 3 more times in the chest. The twins have not been found as of the day of the 28th of October 2018. "There was never a red door in the house." reported the head police officer Madison Stiffler.

Some say that the twins walked hand and hand into the room of the big red door and were eaten by the creature.

Other's say they walked hand and hand into the room of the big red door and became It's little killers.


What do you think ?

 








© 2017 Anime.lover324


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on October 21, 2017
Last Updated on October 22, 2017

Author