I am thankful to the Almighty!

I am thankful to the Almighty!

A Story by Anjali
"

A random post I wrote on what I felt at the instant!

"
I was aware about the difficulties I would have to face while imparting training to a person who was appointed as a fresh for the content writing. However, I was ready to face new challenges for these are the times which help you gauge your ability as a employee and help you track progress about professionally and on a personal level. Then the day came, I realized how necessary it is for me to keep up my patience while imparting knowledge and training a fresher- for there are many kinds of person you come across. Some of them are themselves keen learners and are gifted with a unique ability to grasps things and knowledge very quickly while there are others who are people who struggle and then there are two sub-categories in this- the one who are keen on the task given and the one who act off as interested but do what they will is. 

The later part is a stubborn persona which is the most difficult one to handle, since either they are forced into something which they do not want to do which challenges them in such a way that it could have a negative impact on their ego. Well, whatever the situation arises, one should not forget that everything that you encounter in life is a mere experience- which helps to mold you for future difficulty levels of your life. Be patient, have faith in God and trust in the Almighty, for he is still writing your story. When I stop back reflecting on the things and my present situation there are lots of things which are missing in my life. But now I love to stop and ponder on all my blessings, lucky deals and good days, memories with friends and family and choose to thank God for letting me breathe and be alive, with health, wealth, peace and prosperity. For there are millions of people out their in the globe who wish to have the same life that you are now living. All in all, I only wanted to project that we as humans have the tendency of never being satisfied even after getting all that we want. Our needs never end or rather they increases as we start comparing our lives with others. However, we should remember that God has made everyone on the earth as unique and we all have different stories and living our own lives.

I am happy to be in the place where I've never imagined myself to be in at present. It has been a quick and success journey since I am working the job which has connection with my passion. This in itself speaks of how I was so lucky to be able to find my dream job and the one which I loved the most. Therefore, it helped me stay away from the frustration levels and stress faced by most professionals around the world that take an ultimate toll on their health. I am thankful to the Almighty!

Amen.

© 2018 Anjali


Author's Note

Anjali
All reviews including constructive criticism are welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very true, should always have faith in him as he will never let you down..

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anjali

6 Years Ago

Agree with you dear.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on April 10, 2018
Tags: Feeling Blessed, Thank God, Random Post, Thank Almighty, Feeling Thankful, Thank You God For Everything

Author

Anjali
Anjali

India



About
I love to write because I get pleasure in doing what people say you cannot do it! When I am not writing, I am engaged in reading the stories and poems by my fellow writers. You may send me a read requ.. more..

Writing
A Tale of Bet A Tale of Bet

A Story by Anjali