Morning Silence

Morning Silence

A Story by AnneSam
"

A house as silent as can be on a silent morning.

"

           A house as silent as can be on a silent morning. She could here footsteps walking up a set of stairs; a door creaks open and shuts, footsteps again; another door opens SLAM as the door closes. The footsteps make their way up to her; but don’t come to her door instead another. After a few minutes those feet make their way back to their domain in the basement; the house has gone still; no a creature stirs. She wonders what she should know that everything has gone still; wishing to do some more work in her room, she silently climbs out of bed with the thought there is some work to be done, as this girl makes her way around her room to work, a pair of not so silent feet make their way past her door. The morning is still silent but the morning day is about to began. 

© 2014 AnneSam


Author's Note

AnneSam
This is a rather short short-story, it was all i thought was needed for the story as i thought of it one morning when the house was that silent.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Meg
I loved this story. It was interesting and drew me in. I would like to see more from you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The story is quite confusing. I don't really know what you're trying to convey with this piece. Also, I feel the first sentence is a bit awkward, the reuse of silent is distracting in that sentence and doesn't really illustrate anything for me.

Posted 9 Years Ago


rav1209

9 Years Ago

Well I'm sorry you've received hate for your work, that's always a drag.
AnneSam

9 Years Ago

Thanks but the postive out way sthe hate:) thank you btw, I'll make sure to be more descriptive with.. read more
rav1209

9 Years Ago

That's great I'm glad I could be of some help.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014
Tags: Morning, Silence, Sun, Rise, doors, girls

Author

AnneSam
AnneSam

Ottawa, Ontario , Canada



Writing
What more What more

A Poem by AnneSam


Gilmmer Gilmmer

A Poem by AnneSam