Entry 3: Newspaper clipping - Daily Sanguine Observer

Entry 3: Newspaper clipping - Daily Sanguine Observer

A Chapter by AnonymousLad

The Daily Sanguine Observer - Front page, Wednesday 24 April 2013

GIRL FOUND DEAD, DESECRATED. LOCALS FEAR SUPERNATURAL ACTIVITY.

The body of Annabelle Ross, 16, was discovered on Tuesday morning in the forest near her home. Ross's body was found impaled on the peak of a pine tree nearly twenty feet tall, with severe internal injuries. The body was spotted by a passing light aircraft at around seven a.m. The pilot, who refused to be named, has called the sight 'horrific' and 'ungodly'.
Police and fire departments worked for hours to remove Ross's body from the treetop, and have refused to give any details as to the cause of death, or whether impalement was pre or post-mortem. Detective-inspector Laurence Philips said of the case:
"We strongly suspect foul play on the part of an individual or individuals regarding this tragic and detestable act. No expense will be spared bringing those responsible to justice."
However some locals have a different opinion. Local legend has it that the woods in which Ross was found have been haunted by a being some call 'The Pale One', who targets young people, stalking and slowly driving them insane. Detective-Inspector Philips refused to speculate on these theories, calling them: "Pure superstition and fear-mongering."
The family of the deceased could not be reached for comment. Friends of Annabelle Ross describe her as a fun-loving, vibrant person who was full of life, and brightened the lives of those around her. She will be sorely missed, and not forgotten as the search for her killer, or killers, continues.


© 2013 AnonymousLad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG!!!!!!! Pure evil who did those horrible things to anna..thinking that her friend thought she was sending him stupid messages, it's really creepy..

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013
Tags: slenderman, slender, slender man, slendy


Author

AnonymousLad
AnonymousLad

Pitcairn



About
I'm an amateur writer who has a strong aversion to showing half-finished work to other people. I'm hoping to get some feedback on my 'work' here, where I can share my writing anonymously. Maybe if I.. more..

Writing