Winds of Change

Winds of Change

A Poem by TamiViolet

 

 

I trace the  memory of your lips as they softly kiss my tummy,

while days of wine and roses are buried beneath cobblestone

roads...

 

Hard and impenetrable...

 

Can you still feel my presence awaken you deep in the night

as your sleepy eyelashes brush my cheek?

 

We change and renew, but does love, in its purest form, alter

perception?

 

Destiny becomes impatient when we trip and fall...

 

too many times.

 

See into my soul, for I am now a traveler in the Dark Terrain
of my subconscious...

 

seeking enlightenment unparalleled...

 

stirring as I release...

 

Feeling my spine as it takes root in the Earth in attempt to
absorb positive energies...

 

While fierce winds sweep away a past that once dwelled in a
Season of Fire...

 

 

 

 

© 2012 TamiViolet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I just have to say that I have been reading your work since I've been on here but never gave my review too you! I just think you take it above n beyond. Your words your magic with such seduction. It blows my mind. I love you poetry! I try to write like you but I can't or it not the write time! Your very gifted and thank you for letting be a friend of yours
Amazing, Brilliant poem!!

Much love n respect,
Anna
Huggsss

Posted 15 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

beautiful piece of writing... i enjoyed reading this piece ...

fantastic

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Great job. Nice poem, as a whole, but each stanza can also be pulled apart and stand alone, bec they are all strong. I love the way you express yourself, with thees type of stanzas:

trace the memory of your lips as they softly kiss my tummy,

while days of wine and roses are buried beneath cobblestone

roads...

Feeling my spine as it takes root in the Earth in attempt to
absorb positive energies...

See....anybody whose a good poet can see how wonderful this piece is.

Kena



Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Does love alter our perceptions? I think it does. As we are reminded of our own faults, and more inclined to overlook the faults of others as a result.

I found the notion of nature and the past mixed in your last line compelling. To me it denotes a turbulent past that is then replaced by something more serene. Perhaps it is time that tempers, or perhaps the fortunate circumstance to have others in our lives that provide love and stability.

I think that is sort of part-and-parcel of the human condition. Most of us start out grasping for the things that make us happy, and those things aren't always what ultimately make us happy, or content.

Truly a thought-provoking and deeply emotional poem. So very well done. I think this shall go in my favorites!

Mark

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Love is one of the major points on the Pyramid of power. By that, it has the will to do its own bidding, ether by Venus, or Inana the greater spirit of love puts one where it needs. A state of weakness to be attacked by the greater prey. To expose ones self to an ever ending game of bowing down to the other. The reward, Happiness and the ability to channel great positive energy through and from your partner you have collided with spiritually and physically.

Or so I am guessing... I am just now trying to befriend a woman who I admire. She is a coworker, and I am finding her more likable everyday. The past few days she has came over and spent time with me, and even today she has bought supper as a pay back for the kindness she been given by me. The Void of Light is harder to traverse the the Void of Darkness. Darkness or Nothingness is something I am use to, this is a whole new dimension for me.

Thanks for hearing me out, if you have any advise please share. You seem very wise in this department.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

As usual, you take the reader to places unknown... far away.

Your mind creates such strong metaphors and fierce imagery.

I must concur with:
"Destiny becomes impatient when we trip and fall..."

Amen to that. Beautiful piece. And of course, the perfect image to match.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Wow!

Archetypal goddess energies, tender yet unflinching recording of the "Winds of Change."

I love the way you weave the personal with the transpersonal, the flesh and blood woman, and the Kosmic goddess.

Magnificent paean to passionate renewal.


Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Great feeling of change, of moving on from a gone love. Like the very philosophical question about love altering perception. Yes, it does as we are not the same after it are we and thus see things differently. The spine rooting in earth seems a calmer way to be than in the fires of passion. But we experience different things at different times of life. Earth bonding might have had little appeal in the time of fire. Enjoyed the insight into your journey through the poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Oh my. A, you are in my mind dear... this is incredible. I am searching for my favorite lines -- but honestly, the entire piece has set my mind and imagination in flight.

"See into my soul, for I am now a traveler in the Dark Terrain
of my subconscious...

seeking enlightenment unparalleled...
stirring as I release...

Feeling my spine as it takes root in the Earth in attempt to
absorb positive energies...

While fierce winds sweep away a past that once dwelled in a
Season of Fire... "


"A traveler in the dark terrain of my subconscious... " you have captured something there that stirs within. Tripping and falling as one attempts to find... self. Yes. I am stumbling over words right now trying to express the understood depths to which you have traveled to write this -- but I am speechless. I can only say that I understand this on a level beyond.. far, far beyond.

Grounding self into what is -- releasing what was. Perception shifts -- changing reality. I can read this over -- and over. And I will.

Amazing insight -- inspiration. And the graphic is WOW. You have a gift my friend. Indeed.




Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

such a lovely, inspirational piece, Apollonia....life is a journey and not just a destination...to renew and change is what it's all about and wthout that we become stagnant, i think. i believe that love also renews and adapts to the changes in that journey.....maybe it does alter our perceptions, hopefully for the better...

well done, dear :)

A xox

Posted 15 Years Ago


5 of 6 people found this review constructive.

This was a "wow" one for me. Thank you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3023 Views
34 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on October 28, 2008
Last Updated on February 1, 2012

Author

TamiViolet
TamiViolet

Somewhere behind the evening sky..., PA



About
more..

Writing
rhythms rhythms

A Poem by TamiViolet



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Undone Undone

A Poem by TamiViolet