Chapter 11 support any form of witccraft/"WHY DON'T YOU"

Chapter 11 support any form of witccraft/"WHY DON'T YOU"

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
10 For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, 11 or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to The Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that The Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you.

Child sacrifice and occult practices were strictly forbidden by God. These practices were common among pagan religions. (Leviticus 20:2-5).
2 Chronicles 33:6
6 Manasseh also sacrificed his own sons in the fire in the valley of Ben-Hinnom. He practiced sorcery, divination, and witchcraft, and he consulted with mediums and psychics. He did much that was evil in the Lord's sight, arousing his anger.
Sorcery is using power gained from evil spirits. Divination is predicting the future through omens.
Micah 5:12
12 I will put an end to all witchcraft, and there will be no more fortune-tellers.
Idols, sacred pillars, and Asherah poles were all part of pagan worship.
Nahum 3:4
4 All this because Nineveh, the beautiful and faithless city, mistress of deadly charms, enticed the nations with her beauty. She taught them all her magic, enchanting people everywhere.
Like a harlot, she had enticed them into false friendships. Don't let an institution, company, movement, or person seduce you into lowering your standards or compromising your moral principles.
Galatians 5:19-21
19 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21 envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
We all have evil desires, and we can't ignore them. In order for us to follow the Holy Spirits guidance, we must deal with them decisively (crucify them - 5:24). These desires include obvious sins, such as sexual immorality and demonic activities. They also include less obvious sins, such as hostility, jealousy, and selfish ambition. Those who ignore such sins or refuse to deal with them reveal that they gave not received the gift of the Spirit that leads to a transformed life.
                               


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw