Away and out

Away and out

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

poem about the feeling of the world and how people go thru things

"
I wont give up easily. I wont chuck the memory away with the key. Ill try and rescue myself but ill always see, the mistakes that slip through me, the clouds of sunshine that was never meant to be. Say a single word and ill be fine, as long as i don't walk by myself along this troubled line. Life  reflection is mine, the number of times i wished that it was time, to not sacrifice the diamonds in my eyes, replaced with thorns in my side. To close my heart and then we would start on a new chapter, but i would be so far apart.
Its miles where you are, above the skies. Its hard to think that you were well and truly mine. Your trapped in the hour glass of time, where the sand is drowning out, your helpless cries. Where the Battle scars are still in rhyme.But the nursery does not chime with an angels laughter or a child's cry. Instead its just left empty and hollow like the graves so full of sorrow. 
Die another day. And live tomorrow;
 even if the waves get closer. even if are words are true. nothing will happen the demons are coming for you. The rain is seeping through, the skies of blue and i am alive with this fire that's inside. Everybody has a disguise that there masks cant hide. There faces wretched in lines because of the stress of time. Drowning in the screams and trying to find out the meaning of signs, that are dotted around this mad world of mine.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing