BLOG ABOUT THE WORLD.AND THE PEOPLE IN IT

BLOG ABOUT THE WORLD.AND THE PEOPLE IN IT

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

sunrise and sunset. all across the world people see the sun in a different way.Maybe the going down of the sun holds a meaning for them. To put there mistakes of that day down with the fading light. a

"

sunrise and sunset. all across the world people see the sun in a different way.Maybe the going down of the sun holds a meaning for them. To put there mistakes of that day down with the fading light. and when the sun goes up a new day begins, where nearly everything is possible.

 

We wake up in the same manner, as one another. But do we as a whole live our life the same as each other? A person may keep there memories locked in a sentimental object. away from the worlds eye. Others may wish to share there experiences with one another. And then you get the people who just want to forget, but always remember.

 

I find it beautiful how in every corner of the world, people are doing different things. The sun may be rising to start someone's day. A day they may want not to start. Or a day where they are getting married/ going on a sight seeing tour of New York/ or dying.  Im sure you have all heard of the fact " Every time a person dies another one is born" or " in three seconds a person will die in the world"

 

However when we encounter other human beings in this world, via taking the bus. What do we do? we judge them on what they look like. in other words we are too quick to judge/ we judge a book by its cover. We each have our own individual battle we are fighting through in this life. Some may have it harder than others. But what gives people the right to try and crush there spirit even more by bullying them??

 

Bullying a term used to describe, a person who is insecure so they make fun of other people. But behind those

cruel words is the bully fighting through a battle? a battle that has got the better of him/her. However this may

not be the case, and they may just be a nasty person. But as I said before what right do we as the " onlookers" have to treat someone badly. Someone we have never ever met before! And the thing that annoys me is that every young person gets categorized as being the same. There is more to life than being horrible/makeup/shoes/parties. the people who still act like they are in school, and bully people and are horrible to people to earn "points" with there apparent peers/mates. will never have a life.

 

We as a race judge, and make choices to quickly. Some people act, purely on impulse. Others may act on the emotion they are feeling at that current moment in time. However is it true, that what we give to the world? we will receive back? I personally believe this to an extent. However I think we have to give our all to the world to make any progress in life. or for that matter even be successful. As we are growing up, we start to take in more and more information about the world we live in.

 

And then there comes that day, when we realize the harshness of the world. But is all the harshness in the world, character building? Does it make us stronger all the time? I think there are some stages in life, when the world cripples you, but then helps you get back up on your feet again.

 

or does it really help you get back on your feet again? or is it just that your perception of the world has changed? The world has so much to offer, and im not talking about shops. Im talking about the pure and true beauty of the world. For example the jungle.

 

Even though it has been visited many times, Every single beautiful insect, with individual patterns on there wings. And every single tree top full of monkeys, could never be fully captured in a photo. Yes you might take a picture of the animals you encounter whilst on your travels there. However to experience the true atmosphere of that place, you would have to saver every moment your there. We do not appreciate the tiny detail in everything, we just like to see the bigger picture.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
Added on December 3, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry, msbelle16

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing