FISTFUL OF FIRE.AND BURNING DESIRE.

FISTFUL OF FIRE.AND BURNING DESIRE.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

about how we as humans are devided constantly in our lives. from the earth and relationships with people. and how we always strive for more success

"
A handful of fire. burning all your desires. being the writer of this life that you got tired of. Being the person in a single armoured mob. Yelling and screaming but the sands of time are presiding. to change. And the grain of dirt gets washed away again. with the love letters that you did not send. everyone is a victim in the end. 

No matter how many times that you have said. All the things are kept and stored in my head. maybe our souls need to fly off in separate directions instead. Inside the caves of darkness you shall find. another thing inside of you. like a lion waiting in the sidelines. roaring to be heard but nobody listens to the obscured. 

A demon flies yet there's an angel inside. an angel rides but has the devils eyes. We are always split in halves along this life path. Every person is nice enough to know. yet its the true ones who really steal the show. And heartbeats may race slow but this time you got to get up and go!

How many breaths does it take. to tell the one you love you'll wait. promises are kept but they are broken in the heat of a sweat. our souls our full of regret and the knots in time which can never be untwined. They are the scars of our stars. They are the bullet marks of this earth that we call ours. They are the roots of the bark that we tear down. since when did we not care about the woodland. now?

Its time to let go of all that held you back. and march on and form a proper successful attack.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the metaphors they're really creative! Awesome bbe! :D

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2014
Last Updated on January 23, 2014
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing