little blog about determination

little blog about determination

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry

Determination its what makes us get up in the morning and go to work. To never give up is the result of being a strong soul even when the world is crumbling around you. Everyone wants to live the dream life and only few manage to which is a shame. Because as I have said in previous articles I believe that everyone of us has potential. We all go through tough times in life and sometimes we think we are all alone in those circumstances. Yearning to be free from the tangled web which you have woven. Determination and motivation will get you out of that web and into the world that you crave to be apart of.


Nothing in life is plain sailing and the older we get the more we realize it. The younger generation are oblivious to the fact that they can be the change in the world. That they can achieve anything that they want to! we all can. Because of financial situations many of us give up on our dreams. Money can only stretch so far where as your mind goes on for eternity. You make those dreams of yours a reality purely by putting in the hours and effort to get to where you want to be. We all make mistakes and we all go through the fire in order to get to the prize but please whatever you do never give up. You are stronger than you think you can defeat the demons in your way. Make your dreams your reality.

© 2015 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Added on March 27, 2015
Last Updated on March 27, 2015

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing