A Reception into reality.

A Reception into reality.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

Like most of my poems this one also includes fighting for whats right and making something of your life. Never give in and Never give up no matter how hard the road is on your feet.

"

The dreamers don't go to sleep, There to busy making the most of the secrets that they keep. Our heart skips a beat when the future becomes bright it seems as though, this lonely road. Will take us far but the past is not far away. Save your money for a rainy day. And count your blessings on the stars  that shoot across the sky.


I always wonder why the wind changes direction in the sky. Its true we continue to battle through the demons that are dressed in disguise, who catch our eye and make us fall or fly. Deciding what's wrong or right take it slow, and think of the things your giving up before you go. I never said I wanted friends to turn, I never said I wasn't full of concern. But now this picture I will burn, because it serves no purpose, its not absurd.


And sometimes I feel so old inside, I feel like Iv been living such a long time. My face is young but my eyes tell a lie. I cant describe what I feel inside. I give to the world and it gives back, We go round and round trying to avoid the cracks.

© 2015 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on August 26, 2015
Last Updated on August 26, 2015

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing