Chapter 22/23 *Untitled*

Chapter 22/23 *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

WOOT ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS TIME FROM Darius's perspective, come and see whats happened to him in his time missing from Dare and Volt

"
Darius walked down an alleyway. It was seemingly abandoned, but he knew better than to believe that and kept up a wary guard. It hadn’t taken him very long to learn to be careful in the night streets of LA, anyone who intended to survive needed to have a back bone…or grow one really fast and he had chosen the latter.
Darius, being naturally stronger, faster, and reflexive than most humans had managed to go undetected for the most part, but still ended up having a few skirmishes one of which ending in him getting shot through the chest. The only reason he was still alive was because he healed extremely fast,  and the bullet managed to miss most of the very vital organs.
He kept moving, stepping over garbage and puddles of foul smelling liquids he’d rather pretend weren’t there and crinkled his nose at a rather rancid patch. Finally he made it through the alley and out into an open street. The sun had long since set and Darius wore only black but he still felt exposed here making him feel uncomfortable, the thought of getting shot again or knifed in the back keeping him edgy. Staying close to the shadows on the walls of the buildings surrounding the alley, he crept closer to the end of the street and with only a small pause to calm his nerves, dashed across it to a boarded up house in front of him.
Kneeling at the fence, he scanned the encampment and making sure no one was around, hopped it made another dash up the porch and at the front door. He jiggled the knob lightly to see if it was unlocked, it wasn’t. He stopped then to think, running different scenarios in his head. He could break down the door easily but that would comprise the whole stealth factor, so instead he decided to look for an open window, or large enough crack to walk through.
Stepping back into the moonlight, he paced the perimeter of the house searching for any way in. Finding none on the ground floor he finally looked up and spotted an open window. Grinning at the challenge he took a running leap onto the edge of the awning then, just to make sure he kept nimble, flipped on top of it, moving silently to the opening. Again checking to make sure no one was in the room he slipped inside took a few steps and was confronted with a chuckle of amusement.
“Looking for me Darius?”
Darius whirled around, instantly on guard and came face to face with Delta.
“I am actually,” He replied with cold evenness.
How’d I not see her, he wondered to himself, I know I checked that corner, its impossible that I missed her.
Delta stepped away from the corner she was standing in and walked up to him, “Couldn’t heed my warning could you? Couldn’t stay away? You would go through all this trouble, just to protect a boy?”
“Yes,” Darius replied in the same even tone as before, his eyes flitting across the room, “ Where’s your Anchor?”
“Oh? Isabelle? She’s long gone, I have no use for her now that my power’s back in control, besides her body was getting boring, just not as pleasing as it used to be,” She said with a nonchalant wave of her hand her voice sounding as if she just told someone she killed an ant, completely uncaring.
Darius remained utterly still, his temper rising. He couldn’t believe the monster Stephanie had become.
“So you killed her,” Darius said flatly his anger visible through his set jaw and dagger like stare, “Where’s her body?”
“Tsk tsk Darius, lets not get off topic now, you’re here to kill me remember?” She paused to take him in, “Though in your current state I doubt you’d put up much of a fight.”
Darius bristled at the insult, because it was true. It had been weeks since he’d been to school, had anything decent to eat, or even bathed. He was a wreck, with bags under his eyes and a scruffy beard coming in from lack of shaving. His clothes where torn, foul and bloody, and almost every inch of him was covered in dirt and grim and sweat. He was a wreck.
“I’ll put up enough of one to keep you away from Omega,” He spat back at her, “You forget the resilience of an Anchor.”
Delta chuckled, “Oh I know the resilience of an Anchor, Darius, I killed Isabelle remember? She died without putting up much of a fight, and she was in top condition.”
She paused, “Of course it could’ve just been the fact that she was unswervingly loyal and infatuated with me, that he let me drive her to insanity, ending her own life by stabbing herself in the neck.” A  cruel smile spread across her lips, she knew she was about to make Darius snap, “She was truly expendable.”
Darius stood there a moment shaking, knowing he was about to fling himself at Delta, and also knowing he was probably about to die, but he couldn’t control his hate towards Delta anymore, it was too strong, he had to do it now.
“B***h,” He said with as much icy hate as possible then lunged at her with a wild yell, his fist raised to connect with her face.
She laughed evilly, and sidestepped, bringing her knee up against Darius’s stomach with deadly force. Darius gasped and fell to the floor coughing a small drizzle of blood escaping the corner of his mouth.
“You’re too easy Darius, you don’t stand a chance against me, you shouldn’t have come on your own, you should’ve stayed to train you little Host, make him strong enough to be able to face me himself instead of leaving him alone like that.” She shot a bolt of electricity at him, the bolt flinging him through the wall and down the landing onto the first floor, his jacket and shirt now charred, the smell of burning flesh filling the air.
Darius shakily got to his feet and took a step toward Delta, who had levitated herself to the floor.
“Oh no you don’t Darius, I like it more when u can glare up at me,” Delta said making a pressing motion with her hand.
Darius fell to the ground, unable to move no matter how hard he struggled, his body stuck under the will of Stephanie’s mind. She stopped levitating and walked over to him, unwrapping a lollipop and popping it into her mouth. She sucked on it thoughtfully when she reached him squatting down in front of him.
She raised his head with her finger, “Oh poor little Darius, poor Mr. Breaker, you should’ve known this would happen, but I wont kill you, not yet, there’s still a use for you…well your mind.”
Darius’s eyes widened as he grasped her meaning, rewarding Stephanie’s sadistic ego, “Don’t worry Darius, I’ll make sure its as painful as possible when I’m ripping out every last bit, of Omega from your mind.”
She laughed savagely and placed her fingers on his head, just as Darius began to put up a psychic wall around his mind, bracing himself for the onslaught of his mind. He closed his eyes, the last thing he remembered before blacking out was a scream and excruciating pain.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
FAN ART WANTED TO SPICE UP THESE ICONS! Anyway tell me what you think! Tell me what you liked, didnt like, how was the dialogue, the characters etc all that good stuff! ENJOY!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Starting to her more. Totally into the book! 100/100 Really wanna know what happens to Omega :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol well i hope to get it published
.

11 Years Ago

me too this book is AMAZING it should get published :)
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol thanks :3 yes i hope it will and then b all super popular and such~
oh... getting interested with Delta

Posted 11 Years Ago


Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

haha
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yeah i needa see the other chapters....*isnt looking forward to checking backward* lol
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

haha
I'm still loving this story! Interested in finding out what happens next.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

woot~ glad that the love continues even though its been ages lol I'll probably post another one late.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing