[PART TWO!] Chapter 28/29 *Untitled*

[PART TWO!] Chapter 28/29 *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Okay sooo welcome to like Part 2 of the book lol This chapter introduces a new character shows off some of Delta's power, makes u hate her a little more mayb and shows where its goin Enjoy!

"
PART TWO
Delta stood in the house, watching Darius leave, from her post by a window and let out an exasperated sigh. She knew she was going to get a mouthful from the Council, a fact she tried to avoid, Alpha might be an old wizened grandpa on the outside but on the inside he was the most powerful Host alive. She would hate to be on his bad side, but it appeared to be inevitable, she didn’t kill Darius when he was in her grasp a direct violation to the orders she had been given. The Anchor attacked, it was her duty to kill him now. But she just couldn’t do it. Not now and not in a million years could she kill Darius.
Now Omega or Dare, as she had discovered he was called upon scouring Darius’s mind, on the other hand, now she could kill him, and that’s just what she’d do. Finish the second half of her mission and kill the Host known as Omega. But of course she couldn’t do it now. Oh no he was much too weak, it would be too easy, he had to get stronger so she could have some fun with the kill. She wanted to see the true power of Omega a Host whose power is meant to rival Alpha’s.
She walked down the rickety wood stairs  and out the back door re-appearing in front of Oceanside High. A time limit is what she’d need or this would drag on forever, yes with that the pressure of certain destruction would definitely get him to learn his power quickly. She walked up the steps of the school and bent the doors open her mind not even straining from the parlor trick then walked inside. If Omega was as good at future sight as it appeared he’d definetly feel the psychic residue and if Darius teaches him how to further control it Omega could then easily find out who and where she was.
She stopped in front of a glass cabinet full of announcements. One of them caught her eye, the winter formal.
 December first come on out for a night of fun in the snow.
Snow? It didn’t snow in LA what in the world was the pamphlet talking about. Delta squinted at it in confusion then continued. 
Theme: Winter Wonderland
Time: 8:00 to Midnight
Where: School Gym
Tickets are $15 dollars pre-sale and $20 dollars at the door
Delta smiled, a dance that would be perfect, tons of possible victims, and a month for him to train. She broke the glass with a crash and ripped the flier from its post on the wall and started back out the door.
“Who’s there?” Someone called behind her.
Delta turned slowly an angelic smile on her face, it was a security guard, who knew they guarded a dingy little school at night.
“Oh no one you’ll remember,” She replied.
“Wha-?” The man began but stopped suddenly unable to breath.
Delta smiled, and walked over to him.
“Does it hurt? To not have any control over your body?” She asked pleasantly taking out a lollipop and popping it into her mouth, “You know its all in the mind, everything is controlled there and since I now control you…”
The man looked up at her in fear, well as much fear as he could while still struggling to breath.
“Hmm, still no fun, time to die.” 
Delta reached into the mans mind and found what she was looking for, the control to the heart, she was going to make it stop. 
Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow She chanted into the mans mind.
The guard eyes widened his face now a sickly blue, he could feel what was happening to him.
Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow
The heart began to lessen in beats, the mans eyes became unfocused, he was going to die the man knew it and let out a silent prayer to heaven. It wouldn’t be much longer, just a few more seconds add-
Suddenly Delta’s connection snapped and with a painful jolt she fell back. The man inhaled and clutched his chest, his heart beating normally again.
That’s enough Delta
Delta winced, Buzz off Alpha, you’re interrupting my training
No, you’ve had quite enough of that. You’ve failed me once already.
Delta blanched H-how do you-
I know many things, I know you left Darius to live and I know what you’re planning
Let me guess come to tell me I cant use that plan anymore?
No. Use it, but be sure it works, I’m curious to see what he can accomplish myself
Delta grinned  Of course Alpha but please…keep your head in Texas I don’t need you butting in while I’m in Cali.
Delta stood up and began to walk away, the security guard finally recovering enough to speak.
“Wait,” He gasped out, “You’re under arrest.”
Delta turned her head and kept walking, “No I’m not.”
Then she waved her hand over the mans face. His eyes fluttered and he crumpled to the ground unconscious and with no memory of the night before.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
OK HEY ALL SORRY BOUT THE DELAY HAD SOME WRITERS BLOCK BUT NOW IM HAPPY WITH THE START OF THIS SEGMENT...I HOPE IT DOESNT FEEL ANIME ISH :/ CAUSE IT MIGHT THIS CHAPTER AT LEAST BUT I HOPE NOT CAUSE YEAH LOL ANYWAY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK FAV CHARS FROM NEW READERS FAN ART WANTED TOO uh yeah enough yelling Enjoy~ lOVE YOU ALL (hahahah i lied i yelled again~)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good start for someone with a Writer's Block haha
Love you too(lol)
Keep writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol you know u get mah love~ and thanks yeah i figured it was good enough one lol
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

thanks lol (:
Okaaaaaay...

This is confusing. Why would Delta want Dare dead. And who is Alpha? I am getting utterly confused by it and can't focus on my own story. Lol. Hopefully next chapter would brake this confusion.

Keep writing. Can't wait for next one. :) Good one though :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol in progess should b up late today~
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay. :)
Writer #00

11 Years Ago

Was Damian named Dare so that his name would literally be in Darius'? That's a good connection to m.. read more
Holy Christmas nuts, this is the best book ever :D
Keep it up! :D
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love Demon

11 Years Ago

Lol you always say random stuff
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

i do too >:3
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

11 Years Ago

Hahaha
I imagined it in anime too! she kind of reminds me of Juliet from lollipop chainsaw, or maybe its just her candy addiction... I like it but the whole classic 'see how strong they can get so I can have fun thing' is a little played out but it works.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol i think it fits her character of course shes at an automatic disadvantage cause her Anchor is de.. read more
I have to admit when reading this I pictured the characters in anime form. Thats not nessecarly a bad thing, because anime can be very dark and touching. The main thing is that the characters were strong enough to make me able to concieve a image in my head. A good write, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol just this chapter? or like all of them which yeah it isnt a bad thing i tend to imagine everythi.. read more
lol you really had fun with this haven't you? Writing and all that? It's obvious hehe...

It's interesting really interesting and loving the way how the characters feel alive :D

Keep writing~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

I'll be looking forward to it :D And I'm happy to please~ hahaha
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol great I shall be awaiting your future critique :3
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

lol and I'm not one to disappoint P:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..