Betrothed

Betrothed

A Book by Tsukin Archangel
"

When Lost Prince Cairan Biard is discovered within the walls of Verlone, the wheels of fate begin to spin in a grievous dance of death and wit

"

© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Approximately 4 parts (3rd in progress/2nd being edited/Pt 1 available):

Cairan should be dead. Yet he remains. His family was slaughtered before his eyes as he fell to certain death, able to see what should have been impossible to see. But he is alive. A fall that should have killed him; powers not meant to be wielded by that of a man. Cairan should be dead, but yet he lives.

Shepherd should have known. Yet he honestly didn't see this coming. He knew about the curse, he knew what it said, but how could he know that it applied to him. He couldn't. he didn't. Yet he should have seen it. That strategist, the tactician, able to predict the moves of his opponents before they even think it. Shepherd should have known, but he didn't.

Diana isn't blind. But the heart sees what the heart wants. She saw all the changes in Shep, she saw how he smiled more, talked more, was actually more fun. She thought it was because of herself. No. She believed it was because of herself. But... no. She lies. Because she isn't blind. She knew what was really happening, her heart just didn't want to face it.

Thyme is an enigma. From a land not their own he came, sons at his side, conquering and converting the people of Geata Ifreann to his will. He killed the Biards, all but one. One escaped, yet he is scarred and that is how he must be. Thyme is an enigma. And only the future can show what his plans have in store...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I see what you did there, stealing the coverflaps of RR's Heroes of Olympus, eh?

He knew about the curse, he knew what it said, but how could he know that it applied to him. -->shouldn't this end with a question mark?

Thyme IS an enigma, isn't it? Good job linking the the first and last paragraphs, I could see this on the back of a book. Geata Ifreann....like the Geats in Beowulf?

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2014

Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing